Allahabad University B.Ed 2018 – The University of Allahabad is the fourth oldest university in India and it was established in 1887. The University conducts the B.Ed Entrance Exam every year in the month of May. And the Allahabad University B.Ed Application Form will available from March. All Graduation holders may apply for AU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018
Allahabad University B.Ed 2018 Admissions
The Allahabad University offers many UG, PG and professional courses various stream arts, science, commerce, law, vocation, and computer application. The University of Allahabad is going to organizing the B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 to get admission into its affiliated colleges for two years B.Ed. The programme academic year 2018-20. The B.Ed. The course will be of two years (4 Semester). It’s compulsory to make the career in teaching field. Candidates can check here full information regarding Allahabad University B.Ed. Admission 2018 application process, Important date, eligibility criteria and Result. Affiliate colleges
- P. Training College (Government Aided) Coed Institution
- S Khanna Girls Degree College (Under self-finance scheme) for girls only;
Allahabad University B.Ed. 2018 Overview
- Name of the organization: Allahabad University
- Course Name: Bachelor of education
- Exam Name: B.ED Entrance Exam 2018
- Notification: Online Application/Exam Date
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Exam Date: May 2018
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Status: Available soon at the official website
- Nationality: Indian
- Location: Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Website: aupravesh.org.
Allahabad University B.Ed. 2018 Important Date
|Online Registration Available||May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application||May 2018|
|Admit Card issue||the First week of Jun 2018|
|Exam Date||Second week of June 2018|
|Result Declare||July 2018|
|Counselling Merit List||Last week of July 2018|
|Seat Allotment||August 2018|
AU B.Ed. 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have graduation degree holder and appearing candidates also eligible to apply.
- Students expelled by the university more than two years are not eligible to apply for B.Edentrance exam
- GEN category candidates require minimum 50% marks agregate and OBC/SC/ST Category 45% marks from an authenticate University.
Age Limit- The minimum age is 20 year.
AU B.Ed. 2018 Application form
Allahabad University B.Ed 2018 Application Form will available through online mode in university official website. The Online Application will available from April/May 2018. Candidates can register through the official website www.allduniv.ac.in by and submitting the required application fee. Read the below points to how fill the Application form.
How to Apply Allahabad University B.Ed 2018
- Firstly, Candidates go through official website of AU to fill online application allduniv.ac.in.
- Go for “UGAT 2017” Table and click on the “Apply” button.
- Candidates will have to Give Personal Details and Educational details in the application form such as Candidates name, date of birth, marks in the previous class, category etc.
- Next candidates have to upload scanned passport photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee for further forcess.
- Finally, submit it and take out a printed copy of application form and note down registration number as a proof.
Allahabad University B.Ed. 2018 Application fee
- The Gen/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as Application fee
- The SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs. 300- As Application fee
- The payment mode is Challan or the Online payment modes using credit card, debit card or net banking..
Syllabus and Exam Pattern- Update soon
AU B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2018
- The Allahabad University will issue the Admit Cards two week before the examination of Bed in its official website www.aupravesh.org.
- Candidates need to download by using the registration number and DOB.
- The Allahabad University Admit card will not be sent by the post.
- Candidate must not obtain mutilate Admit Card or change any details.
- Candidates are advised to Save Allahabad University B.Ed Admit till admission process.
- The admit card contains candidates and examination details like Exam time, candidates name, candidates date of birth, Exam date, exam time and exam center etc.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2017 Result
- After one month of examination the university will announced the Result.
- The Allahabad University B.Ed result will be prepared by the university as Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise.
- The Merit list or Ranking will be prepared on the basis of marks obtain by the candidates in the examination.
- This Ranking will be take an idea to the candidate with position only based on Allahabad University B.Ed.
- The AU B.Ed Result 2018 will be announced on Allahabad University official website is aupravesh.org
Allahabad University B.Ed. Admission 2018 Counsseling
After the announcement of the Allahabad University B.Ed. Result 2018 Candidates will be invited for AU B.Ed. counselling 2018. The Allahbad University Counselling schedule 2018 will be uploaded in its official website. So keep in touch of respective authority office.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2018 Counsseling Process
- Candidates selects on the basis of performance in UGAT 2017 as per the merit list.
- After published of merit list students will be intimated for counseling procedure. This will be conducted through offline mode in the respective university.
- Candidate requires carrying original documents at the counseling place on the specific date.
- The seat alloment would be offered to the next candidate on the merit list.
Documents required at the time of counseling:
- High School / intermediate mark sheet and certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Admission fee.
- UGAT admit card.
- Caste or category certificate
- Income certificate (if applicable).
- Physical Disability Certificate (if applicable).
Documents required at the time of admission both original and photocopy:
- High- School and intermediate mark sheet.
- Original transfer certificate
- Recent passport size photo(s)
- Caste and category certificate
- UGAT admit card
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Kashmiri migrant certificate
- NCC ‘B/C’ Certificate
- Admission fee in cash