UP BEd JEE 2017 :
UP Bed JEE is conducted for candidates to get admission various govt. / Aided/ Self-Financed colleges/universities in Uttar Pradesh state. Candidates will be get admission only on the basis of their performance in the joint entrance examination. Online registration will be started in the month of February, 2017 and exam is held in the month of April, 2017. In this webpage we are provide all essential details related to UP B.Ed JEE such as its application, important dates, eligibility , admit card, result, counseling etc.
Important Date (Tentative)
|UP B.Ed JEE 2017 Events||Important Dates|
|Registration will be start||February, 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||March, 2017|
|Last Date for application fees||March, 2017|
|Last Date for application form||March, 2017|
|Last Date sending the application form to the university||March, 2017|
|Exam Date||April, 2017|
|Result Announced||May, 2017|
|Last date for admission after completion of counseling process||June, 2017|
|Academic session will start from||July, 2017|
- The candidates must have cleared graduation degree in Science, Commerce & Arts OR in the post-graduation must have secure minimum 50% in any course from a recognized colleges/university OR BE, B.Tech scoring 55% OR its equivalent qualification from a recognized university affiliated by Central Govt.
- Those candidates who have already Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that they have passed the examination on or before the eligibility date scoring minimum 50% for General & OBC category.
- The interested and eligible candidates can apply from the official websitenic.in.
- Once candidates entered the website then search link related to online registration.
- Once you find the online link, click on it. Here candidates have to enter all the essential details.
- Now candidate have to pay the application fee.
- Then click on submit button.
- After successful submission application you will get a registration number and password. You can note it down for further use.
- The candidates have to take a print copy of the application form and send it to “Co-ordinator, State Level Joint B.Ed Entrance Examination (Session 2016-17), Zoology Department, Lucknow University, Lucknow- 226007”
- The candidates have to pay application fee Rs. 1000/-.
- For the reserved categories Rs. 550/-.
- The candidates can pay the application fee either by credit/debit card or net banking or offline (by e-challan) mode.
UP BEd JEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- First paper will contain Theory part and second part will be practical one.
- Exam duration will be for 3 hours each.
- The paper will contain questions from teaching aptitude also.
The applied candidates will be selected on the basis of their personal performance examination followed by counselling. The admission will bae done based on state level merit. All the colleges will consider the Bed scores for admission in B.Ed course.
For more queries and others details about UP BEd JEE 2017, the candidates can visit the official website i.e www.upbed.nic.in.
UP BEd JEE 2017 Admit Card
UP B.Ed JEE 2017 admit card available at the official website i.e. http://upbed.nic.in/default1.aspx. UP B.Ed JEE 2016 admit card will be updated soon here..
UP BEd JEE 2017 Result
UP B.Ed JEE result 2017 will be announced at its official portal i.e. http://upbed.nic.in/default1.aspx. Candidates keep on visiting this section for getting consistent updates on UP B.Ed 2017Joint Entrance Examination.