As we know that Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Exam2017 application form has been submitted by interested candidates. A notification has been released by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education regarding to the D.El.Ed 2017 Exam. Now all candidates are seeking for the Best book and Admit card. In this web page we are provide all details regarding to D.El.Ed Examination 2017
Diploma in Elementary Education is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the Uttarakhand Board all districts state of Uttarakhand to provide admissions in the 2 year Diploma course.
Like- Admit card, Important Date, Syllabus, Pervious Papers, Best book
Access given below link for Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2017 complete details
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2017 Exam:-
The candidate should be the Citizen of Uttarakhand State.
Educational Criteria – The candidates must have a Graduation degree from a recognize university
Age limit – The Minimum age is 19 and Maximu 30 years.
Important dates for Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Exam 2017 :-
|Application form start||24th October 2016|
|Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2017 Application purchase last date||23rd November 2016|
|Last date to submit the Application||30th November 2016
|Admit card issuing date||January 2017
|Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2017 Exam Date||22 January|
Selection Process – The candidates will be select based on the Marks obtained in the written test. On the basis of the merit list will be prepared.
Best books – The Candidates who have applied for the Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2017 exam must prepare from best available preparation material for the exam. The best study books and model paper .
- Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Prashikshan hetu Pravesh Pariksha by Arihant Publications (in both Hindi and English)
- Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Exam Previous year Question Paper
How to Download Admit card Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Exam 2016 Available here:
- Candidates visit the URL ( http://ubse.uk.gov.in/) or follow given link.
- Click on the section admit card or find out the notices in landing page.
- Click on the link related to “Download admit card Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2016”.
- Enter your Roll no, date of birth, name.
- Submit and take a print copy of the admit card for the future use.