BSF Recruitment 2016-17 for 157 Head Constable (Ministerial), Sub Inspector (Steno)Vacancies
Border Security Force (BSF) has invited applications for filling up the various 157 vacancies of Head Constable (Ministerial) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer). All interested and eligible Male & Female candidates can apply in the prescribed format (offline) for BSF Bharti HC Min vacancy and ASI Steno vacancy. In this web page we provide BSF ASI Steno Recruitment or BSF HC Min Vacancies 2017 as vacancy details, pay scale, age, qualification, how to apply, application form, and further, all details will update here, the latest information is given on this page.
BSF Recruitment 2017 Overview
- Name of organisation: Border Security Force (BSF)
- Post name: ASI and Head Constable Posts
- Total No.of Vacancies: 157
- Nationality: Indian
- Head Constable (Ministerial): 121 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno): 36 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
Last date for receipt of Application form – 02 January, 2017
Last date for receipt of Application form for far flung areas – 16 January, 2017
- For the Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Steno post candidates must have 12th passed from any recognised board and computer-based typing speed of 80 words per minute in English or Hindi.
- For Head Constable (Ministerial) post candidates must have 12th passes from any recognised board and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit: 25 years.
- Written Test
- Physical Test.
- Shorthand Speed Test.
- Typing Speed Test.
- Documentation or Verification.
- Medical test.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply separately for HC Min Vacancies and/or BSF ASI Steno in the prescribed format through downloading from official website www.bsf.nic.in or from the link below.
- Send the application form through all respect along with self-attested passport size photo; admit card, examination fee & self-attested duplicate copies of required documents to the concerned Authority so as to reach on the last date i.e. 02 January 2017.
- Envelope containing application must be superscribed in bold letters as “ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR (STENOGRAPHER) OR HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) IN BSF 2016-17”
- Candidates are needed to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee from crossed Bank Draft/Postal Order in favour of conducted authority payable at respective Bank/Post Office.
- SC/ST, Ex-servicemen, Departmental (BSF) and female candidates have not required examination fee.
Admit Card- Will update after the announcement of the concerned authority.
Answer key and Cut off- Unofficial Answer key will be updated after one week of examination. Official answer key will take some time to publish.
Download the advertisement notification or recruitment notice for more detail about BSF Recruitment ASI Steno and HC Ministerial 2016-2017. The application form is now available to download and can be downloaded from the official link provided below.