HNBGU Admission 2017 – Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) was established in year 1973.HNB Garhwal University, nestled in the lap of Himalayan ranges in the Garhwal region in Uttarakhand state, is a residential cum affiliating education center of higher learning. It has covered seven districts of Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. This University has three Campuses distantly situated from each other -Birla Campus, Srinagar Garhwal with its extension at Chauras Campus, B. Gopal Reddy (BGR) Campus, Pauri and Swami Ram Teerth (SRT) Campus, Badshahithaul, Tehri.
HNBUMU GNM ANM 2017 Complete Details
HNB Garhwal University Admission 2017 has published their notification regarding HNBGU Admission 2017 procedure at their campus. HNB Garhwal University Admission 2017 will starts from 10 April for academic session of 2016-2017. Admission processed under two methods i.e. Entrance and Counseling. Students have to submit their application form through online mode. Other relevant detail is mentioned below: The HNB Garhwal University Admission 2017 had published on the 10th April, 2017 and the entrance examination will go to be held in the month of June, 2017.
HNBGU Admission 2017
HNB Garhwal University Admission 2017: Courses Invited
- Category: E- A./M.Sc/ /M.Com/MSW/ MCA /M.Pharma B.Tech (Lateral Entry) B.Lib/ B.Pharma/BHM /B.P.Ed// LLB /LLM/ M.P.Ed &PG Diploma Courses. These are the courses in which the admission get will be based on the entrance examination.
- Category: C-For B.Tech, MBA or MBA in Tourism and Travel Management, the admission will be get based on merit of All India Test i.e. based on these scores JEE (Main) 2017 scores) /CAT/MAT/CMAT.
HNB Garhwal University Admission 2017: Important Dates
|Application form wills be starts
||10 April 2017
|Closing date Online Applications (for Category E)
|Closing Date for Online Submission of Applications (for Category C):
||2 days before counselling date to be announced
|Date of Entrance Exam
HNBGU Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Under Graduate Program: Candidates must have passed their 12thstandard from the recognized board.
- For Post Graduates Program: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
HNB Garhwal University Admission 2017: Application Fee
- Candidates who belong to General categories have to Rs-250/- (PG & PG diploma & professional programmes).
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PH categories have to Rs-125/- (PG & PG diploma & professional programmes).
- General candidates For MBA, MBA in Tourism and Travel Management and B.Tech have to : Rs-300/-
- Tech /MBA, MBA in Tourism and Travel Management :Rs-150/-(SC/ST/PH)
How to Apply HNB Garhwal University Admission 2017:
- Go to the official websitee. on entarnce.hnbguedrp.in
- Search link related to online application form and click on it.
- Enter your Enrollment no and Enter your password
- Reenter your password
- Enter your Full name and Father’s name.
- Choose your course and college
- Submit it(You will see the same page)
- Enter the details again –enrollment no & password.
- Click on Submission button of the Online Admission Form, 2017.
- Fill the complete details in the 1stform & also upload your scanned images & signature
- Save this detail after filling the application form.
- Fill candidate’s education details & also your previous degree or passing qualification.
- Now, choose your interested subject and select it
- Click on the print application form
- Your form will be filled successfully.
HNB Garhwal University Admission 2017 filled form submit:
Send the filled application form with all the important documents to the below address:
The Convener Entrance Test- 2015
Student Activity Centre, Birla Campus
T.I.B. Garhwal University
Srinagar Garhwal 246174
UP BTC 2017 – State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT) is the education board of Uttar Pradesh which handed entrance examinations getting for admissions and recruitment exam for government jobs in UP. Uttar Pradesh board primary basic education and upper primary in the state organised the UP BTC each year.
Here is good News for BTC candidates, Candidates will be given two Chances to Apply for BTC in The year 2017. If all goes well Applications process will be started in January, 2017 & July 2017. Admission will be totally based on Online Counselling. Conducting body is planning to Give BTC Admissions after March, 2017.
Counselling Rules for BTC 2017 will be changed. Private BTC Colleges/institution will be given chances to fill their Seats. This Proposal will be sent to Cabinet and after Approval, it will be implemented.
UP BTC 2017– 2018: Overview
||State Council of Education Research and Training
|Name of Course
||Basic Training Certificates
Important Dates UP BTC 2017-2018
|BTC 2017 Notification Declaration Date
||3rd week of June 2017
|Online Registration Start From :
||3rd week of June 2017
|Last Date for Online Registration Part I :
||2nd week of July 2017
|Last Date Online Registration :
||3rd weekJuly 2017
|Form Correction Date :
||Last week July 2017
|BTC 2017 Admission Counseling Start Date :
||1st week of August 2017
|Admission Merit List Declaration Date
||2nd week of August 2017
|BTC 2017 Admission Date
||21 August to 21 September 2017
UP BTC 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates age minimum age limit should be 21 years and maximum age should be 31 years. Upper age relaxation will be allowed as per Government rule of for the reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognize university.
Selection Process: On the basis of written test or interview
Online Merit system
Counselling (if required)
UPTET 2017- 2018 Application
Online Application How to Apply UP BTC 2017-2018
- Firstly candidates go through the official website gov.in.
- Search link related to “UP BTC 2017-2018 Registration” and click on it.
- Enter all needed details such as Name, Date of Birth, Contact number, Email ID etc.
- After registration, candidates will get registration number or password.
- Go to the login section and apply for the UP BTC 2017-2018
- Now fill the complete application form carefully (according to instruction).
- Take a Printout copy of duly filled application form for future reference.
UP BTC 2017-18 Counselling dates procedure:
UP BTC Counselling dates 2017 are slightly different. Candidate can check below given to link the full details related to the UP BTC 2017 Counselling dates and phases. There will be many important news regarding selection.
|UP BTC 2017-2018 Districts:
Check More Useful Links Pertaining to UP BTC 2017
|UP BTC Merit List 2017
|UP BTC Syllabus 2017
|UP BTC Counselling 2017
|UP BTC Result 2017 1st,2nd,3rd,4th Semester
Through CENTAC 2018 examination candidate gets admission into the various undergraduate program in the field of engineering, pharmacy etc. CENTAC stands for Central Admission Committee owes the authority to conduct the admission process for admission into various government institutions of Puducherry & other states/UTs. Candidates will get admission direct on the basis of their performance in the 10+2 or equivalent examination. Read this article to get complete details about CENTAC 2018.
CENTAC Admission Dates
Below, we have updated the tentative schedule of CENTAC 2018:
|Online Application start
||3rd week of May 2018
|Last date of application form
||Last week of May 2018
|Last Date of receipt of online printout
||2nd week of June 2018
|Merit List prepered
||4th week of June 2018
||4th week of July 2018
CENTAC 2018 Application Form
CENTAC 2018 Application Form available through online mode. The Application form start from the 3rd week of May 2018 and the last date of submission of the application form will be the last week of May 2018. When application form filling, candidates must enter their valid mobile number & scanned image of the photograph is prescribed format. The property of the scanned image should be 20 KB to 25 KB. Candidates, who wish to Law courses have to submit separate forms. After the submission of application form candidates take a print copy of the filled application form & send it by post in person to the given address along with all the required documents:
CENTAC office PEC Campus, Pillaichavady,
Puducherry – 605 014
Documents needed for Application Form
Candidates have to attach the following documents with the printout of the application form:
- 10th and 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- Copy of Online Payment
- Permanent Integrated Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Special Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
The application fee submits through online (credit card/debit card/net banking) mode.
||Fee (GEN category)
||Fee (Reserved Category)
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Minimum Age Limit: For BAMS, candidate’s minimum age limit is 17 Years (as on 1st October 2018).
- Maximum Age Limit: For B.Tech, the Maximum age limit is 21 years (as on 1st July 2018). SC Candidates have three years relaxation.
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should Pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board.
- Subjects: Qualify the above examination with Physics & Mathematics along with one of the given subjects: Chemistry/Computer Science Biology/Bio-Technology.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to Secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of reserved category).
- Attempts: For SC, three attempts application & for other, only two attempts.
For B.Pharma Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should Pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board.
- Subjects: Physics & Chemistry along with one of the given subjects: Mathematics /Computer Science Biology/Bio-Technology.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates need score at least 45% marks (40% marks if reserved category).
For BAMS Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Cleared the 10+2 examination from a recognised board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subjects individually.
- Minimum Marks:Candidates need to secured 50% marks (For GEN), 40% marks (For SC/ST/OPH) & 45% marks (For OBC/BCM/MBC/EBC/OPH (GEN & OBC).
- Attempts: Only one attempt limit.
CENTAC Merit List 2018
The merit list will be prepared by the authority. The CENTAC 2018 merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks reserves by the candidates in the same examination. The merit list will be published on the 4th week of June 2018 through online mode. Candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth, select wishes course & click on show status button to check the merit list details.
CENTAC Counselling 2018
The counselling process will be started through offline mode. Before the counselling process, students invites for the document verification through SMS/Email. Candidates have to verify original documents. Candidates will be called for the counselling process according to their order of merit in each course. The counselling schedule will be published on the official website or in the local newspapers. The conducting body will also intimate candidates via call letters. The application fee pays the admission fee through the online mode to participate in the counselling procedure.
CENTAC Admission 2018
Candidates will get admission into their choice course on the merit list base. After the completion of the counselling process, the conducting body will prepare a seat allotment list. Candidates need to download their provisional allotment letter with help of the official website.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions was conducted by Anna University. But from the previously few years, there have no entrance exams for taking admission in various engineering colleges. The candidates will take the admission on the basis of their class XII percentage. The candidates who are read the eligibility criteria will be eligible for the UG courses offered by the engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu. In this web page, we are providing the information about TNEA 2018.
TNEA 2018 Important dates (Tentative)
|Official notification will be published
|Application form will available from
|Last date for issue of application form
|Counselling will commence from
- The candidates must be belonging to Tamil Nadu state.
- Candidate must pass their class 12 th from the any authenticate state board. Candidates who are not belonging to Tamil Nadu state but they have done class 12th from the same state may also apply.
- The resident of Tamil Nadu, but they have passed their 12 th from schools situated outside the Tamil Nadu state are also eligible to apply.
- Central government employee’s children’s are eligible to apply for admissions without any barrier of whether candidates are the resident of the state. However, their parents or guardians have been serving in the state of Tamil Nadu for the last five years constantly. Such applicants are needed to submit a certificate in favour of this, given by the employer of his/her guardian or parent.
TNEA 2018 Application Form
- TNEA 2018 Application Form will be available through the online and offline mode.
- The candidates can get the online application form from the official website of the conducting body (Anna University) or may get the application form from TNEA designated centres.
- The eligible candidates will get the application form in May month tentatively.
TNEA 2018 Application Form Fee
By Online Mode:
The general candidates can get the application form by paying Rs. 500/-.
Reserved candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-.
By Offline Mode:
The general candidates have to pay Rs. 700/-
scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/other backwards classes have to pay Rs. 450/-.
TNEA 2018 Merit list
The candidates will get the admission totally on the basis of class 12th percentage. The candidates who have secured good marks in class 12th will be preferred. The final selection process of candidates for admission in various colleges will be totally based on merit list.
TNEA 2018 Counselling
The Anna University will conduct the TNEA Counselling 2018. The organiser will conduct the counselling process in July month. The allotment of seats is done at the time of counselling process. The officials will call/offered the candidates for counselling process as per their performance in the class 12th standard.
TNEA Admission 2018
The TNEA admission process 2018 will completion after the successful commencement of the TNEA counselling 2018. Candidates have to carry their allotment letter & documents during the TNEA Admission process. Candidates have to report to the official & pay the course fee and also complete the admission formalities.
Jamia Hamdard 2017 Application Form: Jamia Hamdard University will be start online application from 1 week of March 2017(tentative). Jamia Hamdard University conduct admission for both under graduate and Post graduate various program. This University was established in 1989. Jamia Hamdard University is situated in New Delhi, India. According to National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), It is an authorized university. It is estimated that this year huge number of students will apply in Jamia Hamdard University and try to participate for in the entrance exam. Candidates can apply through the online application form of Jamia Hamdard University 2017 through the official website of university which is www.jamiahamdard.ac.in. For further more details and information about admission of Jamia Hamdard University 2017 entrance exam, exam center, exam fee, candidates eligibility, exam syllabus can be achieved to the official web site of Jamia Hamdard university.
Jamia Hamdard University official website: www.jamiahamdard.ac.in
Jamia Hamdard University 2017 Eligibility criteria
- Candidates must have Under Graduate degree .
- Candidates must secured 50% of minimum marks in graduation.
- UG program candidates must be completed an internship from a authenticate board.
- Candidates those who have get BOT degree in Occupational Therapy will also be considered by examiner
- Candidates should be completed 20 years.
Jamia Hamdard University PGDM 2017 Important date
|Registration starting date
||1 week March 2017(expected)
|Last date of Registration
|| June 2017 (expected)
|Admit card available
||June 2017 (expected)
||July 2017 (expected)
For all the Candidates: Rs.1500/-
Offered various Programs:
- PG Diploma
Jamia Hamdard University
Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi
India, PIN – 110062
Phone no: 011 – 26059688
How to apply?
- First visit the official website of University.
- Read instruction for the Jamia Hamdard University application form 2017.
- Now fill the registration form carefully without any mistakes.
- Enter candidate’s personal details like Candidate name, address, Email address, phone number, and educational qualification.
- Upload scaned Photo, signature.
- The registration fees must be paid through Credit Card/ Debit card/ / Net banking.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Get a hard coppy of application form and receipt of payment for further reference.
This web page is providing completed dedicated to Jamia Hamdard University application form 2017. You can bookmark this web page and visit again later to know the latest or upcoming updates related to same University application form 2017.
Notes: For More detail visits the official website and this web page also.