Uttarakhand Ayurved University organises the Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test (UAPMT 2017) for getting the admission into the undergraduate degree program in medical fields like- BAMS, BHMS and BUMS. UAPMT 2017 is the gateway for taking admission to various Ayurvedic institutions of the Uttarakhand State. In this article, we are providing the UAPMT 2017 exam dates, application, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus, pattern, Admit card and counselling etc.
UAPMT Exam Date 2017
Students can check the tentative exam schedule of UAPMT from below section:
|Registration starts from||july 2017|
|Last Date of registration||July 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of application with DD||July 2017|
|Admit Card will be issue||second week of July 2017|
|Date of Examination||27 August|
|Answer key update||Second Week of August 2017|
|Result announce of UAPMT 2017||End of August 2017|
|UAPMT 2017 First Round Counselling||September 2017|
|UAPMT 2017 Second Round Counselling||September 2017|
|UAPMT 2017 Third Round Counselling||September 2017|
UAPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for UAPMT 2017:
- Education Qualification: Students must have cleared the 12th standard with in science stream from a recognised State Governments and Education boards.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks are 50% aggregate to qualify the examination.
- Subjects: The important subjects have in the 12th standard are physics, chemistry and biology.
- Age: The Candidates minimum age is 17 years as on or before 31st December 2017.
UAPMT Offline Application Form 2017
- UAPMT 2017 application form will be available from a nearby post office.
- The Online Applications forms will be available in the May 2017
- Candidates required sending filled application to the University
- The application form will be sent through the speed post before the due date.
- The last date for submission of the application form at the university will be the last week Jun 2017
- Students have advised to take a hard copy of the completed application form and keep it safe.
UAPMT Online Application Form 2017
- The candidates who interested in UAPMT Exam 2017 need to visit the Uttarakhand Ayurved Unversity official site which is uau.ac.in.
- Then click on the apply online option and then entering their details accurately for the UAPMT application form 2017.
- Then candidates have to pay the fee along with the form.
- Click on the UAPMTRegistration tab.
- Fill necessary details such as (Candidates name, Candidates Date of birth, Course and other details)
- After submission application, a registration number will generate.
- Uploads scanned images signature as prescribed format.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- The application fee is Rs 3500/-for all the candidates who belong to General and OBC category students.
- For SC/ST/PH category candidates have to Rs. 2500/-.
- Application fee can be pay through Demand Draft drawn in favour of UAU, Dehradun.
UAPMT Exam Pattern 2018
- Duration of Exam: The UAPMT examination duration will be 3 hours to complete the exam.
- Total No. of Questions: The question paper will contain 200 questions in the exam. Each section comprising of 50 questions.
- Type of Questions: The Question paper will be objective type and Only Multiple Choice Type questions will come in the exam.
- Medium of Paper: The question paper will be occurring in English and Hindi
- Marking Scheme: For 1 marks will be added for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
UAPMT Admit Card
The admit card of UAPMT 2017 will be issue by the University 2 week before the examination. UAPMT Admit card 2017 can be downloaded from the official website online. The Admit Card will contain exam related information such as exam centre, exam date & time of the exam.
UAPMT Result 2017
UAPMT result 2017 will be announced at the end of August 2018. A merit list will be prepared On the basis of written exam. The result will be sent to each student through the post office. Counselling will be conducted on the basis of scores in the entrance exam.
The seat reservation for the students living in Uttarakhand state are as follows:
- SC category – 19%
- OBC Category – 14%
- St category – 4%
UAPMT Counselling 2017
Candidates those will be shortlisted in entrance test will be invitees for the counselling round. The UAPMT 2017 Counselling will take place 5 rounds. It is important for the students to attend the counselling round in order to get admission.
If candidates have any query regarding UAPMT 2017, they can leave their query in below comment box.