HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 is available for the candidates, who are preparing for the upcoming exam. If candidates are searching for Haryana PSC Civil Judge exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern of H.C.S Examination can download the syllabus in below link.
HPSC Civil Judge Syllabus and exam pattern 2017 Pdf
HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017
Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment is published to fill 109 Civil Judge vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for Government jobs can apply for this Himachal Pradesh Civil Judge Exam 2017. Candidates who are preparing for the HPPSC Civil Judge Exam 2017 are looking for the Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Syllabus and exam pattern. In this, we provide we are providing the HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Aspirants can make use of the direct link for HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus and exam pattern provided below section for more information.
For upcoming updates regarding HPPSC Important dates 2017, HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus, Admit Card, HPPSC Civil Judge Results, etc. bookmark our site careeralarm.in and stay connected!!!
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on 8th April 1971 under the Act of 315. This Public Service Commission every year organises a number of examinations to fill various posts in the organisation. HPPSC is offered online applications from eligible aspirants for 11 vacancies of Junior Division (Civil Judge) on the permanent basis. Candidates may apply online applications from on or before 24-04-2017. The HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017 is provided below. For more details go to the official website hp.gov.in/hppsc/
HPPSC Civil Judge New Exam Pattern 2017
HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 is available below for the study of the candidates. Civil Judge Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern is provided below.
Selection will be totally based on preliminary examination and Main Written examination.
- The preliminary examination question papers will be an objective type examination consisting of the3 papers.
- All three paper consist100 Marks.
- Each papers will be the duration of one-hour.
- The subjects of the Preliminary exam are Civil Law-I, Civil Law-II, Criminal Law.
- Main Written Examination consists of5 papers.
- Each paper will be 3 hours hour of duration.
- Applicants, who qualify the Main examination, will be needed to appear forViva-voce which will be 150 marks.
Himachal Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Syllabus
HPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for Civil Law-I
- Code of Civil Procedure.
- Indian Evidence Act.
- Indian Stamp Act.
- Himachal Pradesh Courts Act, 1976 and Specific Relief Act.
Details about Himachal Pradesh Civil Judge Exam 2017
Exam name: HPPSC Civil Judge Exam.
Organization: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Location: Himachal Pradesh.
Official Website: hp.gov.in/hppsc/
Download KEA Lecturer Syllabus, Exam pattern 2017 Pdf format for Pre-University Lecturer Exam 2017. Candidates who are appeared for Karnataka Examination Authority PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017 can get Syllabus and Exam Pattern. So, Download KEA Lecturer Exam Syllabus and Exam pattern for PU Exam 2017 given down the page.Karnataka PU Lecture
KEA Lecturer Syllabus 2017 Pdf
Candidates those appeared for Karnataka Government jobs 2017 of Lecturer Posts in State of Karnataka Examination Authority Pre-University can be selected by Written Examination. Therefore, candidates may be searching for Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Lecturer test. For the sake of those candidates, we have provided the Karnataka PU Lecture Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 Pdf. The topics that required preparing for the written examination are verified in the Syllabus. Candidates are advice to check the KEA Official website www.kea.kar.nic.in for notification on the Lecturer recruitment in Government PU Colleges in the Karnataka. Practice the PUC Lecturer previous question papers as more knowledge on the subject. By this, candidates can also guess the difficulty level of examination. Therefore, we also provided PU Lecturer Exam Sample Papers. So, Download KEA Lecturer Syllabus, Previous papers from below enclosed links.
Download Previous paper KEA PUC Lecturer Question Papers Pdf format
Karnataka PU College Lecturer Exam 2017 www.kea.kar.nic.in Pre-University Recruitment Details
|Name of Organization
||Karnataka Examination Authority
||Lecturer Posts Recruitment in Karnataka Government PU Colleges
|Application available from
||7th March 2017
|Last date to apply
||6th April 2017
|Mode of application
||Written Test, Interview
||Syllabus, Previous paper
Download PU College KEA Lecturer Syllabus Pdf
The Karnataka Examination Authority released an Employment News for Lecturer posts in Government PU Colleges. The Written Examination can shortlist the Eligible candidates of PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. So, All the instead and eligible candidates of browsing others websites and wasting your time, we mention complete syllabus given on the official website.
KEA PUC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2017 – Karnataka Pre-University Lecturer Exam 2017
||Questions on Subject concerned topics
Karnataka PU Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2017 Pdf
With the exam pattern, candidates can get an idea about Karnataka PUC Lecturer exam 2017. After that, applicants must know the syllabus for any examination. The Syllabus and exam pattern shows the topics that are asked in the test. So, Note down the topics of Government PU College Lecturer exam. The Karnataka Pre-University Lecturer Recruitment Exam Syllabus and exam pattern is also available on the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka KEA Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2017 – General Studies
Current Events – National & International.
Geography – India.
Cultural Heritage of India.
History – India & World
Science & Technology.
[ Also, Follow Current Affairs ]
KEA Karnataka PUC Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2017 – Mental Ability
Clocks & Calendars.
Cubes and Dice.
Non-Verbal Series etc.
KEA PU Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2017 Pdf
Download Income Tax Dept Previous Papers Pdf format links available. Candidates who want to apply for Income Department Recruitment 2017 of Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff vacancies can download model Question Papers. Therefore, Get the Income Tax MTS Previous Papers from below provides links. www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
Income Tax Dept Previous Papers for MTS Exam
Candidates those applied for Income Tax Dept jobs of Multitasking Staff and Tax Assistant vacancies will be selected through written test. Hence, the candidates can look for Old Questions Papers. In this article, we provided the Income Tax Dept MTS Sample Papers. Candidates before starting their exam preparation once check the Income Tax MTS, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff vacancies Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The MTS question papers consist of topics that required preparing for written test. Please Visit the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in for further details. In this web page, we provided the Syllabus, Exam pattern and Previous year model question papers for Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2017. Therefore, once check the on the Income Tax Dept Previous Papers for MTS, Tax Assistant Exam. Download the Syllabus, exam pattern and Model Papers from below Provided links.
Income Tax MTS Exam Details
|Name of Oraganisation
||Income Tax Department
|Total No of Vacancy
||Multi Tasking Staff, Tax Assistant Posts
||11th March 2017
|Last date to apply
||10th April 2017
||Written Examination, Interview for IT aspirants
Income Tax Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern 2017 & Syllabus
||General Intelligence & Reasoning
- The question paper exam will be of Objective type (Multiple choice questions).
- Total Number of Questions Contain: 150 Questions.
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours.
The syllabus is referred as below provide link. The Syllabus consists the question that may cover in the Income Tax Dept MTS Exam 2017. So before starting the preparation check the topics in which one required to prepare. Along with Syllabus, Exam pattern and practice the Income Tax Dept Previous papers which help in preparation for the same examination. After that, Download Syllabus and exam pattern from below link and Start your study immediately.
Income Tax Department Syllabus 2017 Pdf & Test Pattern :Income Tax MTS
Income Tax Multitasking Staff Previous Year Question Papers Pdf
After look, the Syllabus and Exam pattern, Now solve the below given past year Income Tax MTS exam question papers. The given Model question papers contain asked questions of the old year. Practice these model papers until you get a grip on the knowledge of the topics. This may also help in improving the Time management skills.
The provided Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Multi Tasking Staff Previous Papers are for knowledge purpose only. Candidates need to read these model papers as a referral. Our teams are not guaranteeing that same questions will be asked in the exam of Multitasking/ Tax Assistant. Download those practice set papers and start your study. Candidates may also visit the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in for detail regarding the Written exam, Income Tax Department Old Papers and Syllabus.
UPTET 2017 – 2018 Application, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus- Every year UP State Education Board of Department conducts the Teacher eligibility test in the month of December. We are providing all important details and tentative dates regarding UPTET 2017. Like – Application form, Syllabus, Eligibility, exam date and admit card etc.
Uttar Pradesh State has been recently publishing the notification, UP State Education Board of Department has published a notification UP Test Eligibility Test for all eligible and interested candidates who are going to the government sector in Teaching fields. Therefore those of Uttar Pradesh (UP) may be applying the | UP TET 2017- 2018 Entrance Test Application form by online mode at official web portal site. upbasiceduboard.gov.in
TET 2017 Complete Details here
UPTET 2017- 2018 Overview
- Name of Board: – Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board
- Exam Name: – Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
- Exam Known as:- UP TET 2017
- Status: – Available soon
- Application Mode: – Online
- Last Date Apply: – Update Soon
- Admit Card: – Update Soon
- Examination Date: – Update Soon
UPTET 2017- 2018 Exam Important Dates (Tentative): –
|Online Application form Available
||Second Week of September 2017
|Online Application last date
||End of November 2017
|Online Application Corrections
||First Week of December 2017
|Last Date to pay fee
||End of November 2017
|UP TET Exam Date 2017
||End of December 2017
|UP TET Exam 2017 Answer key
||First Week of January 2018
|UP TET 2017 Result
|Qualifying Certificate will reach at DIET
UP TET Eligibility Criteria 2017 (Read More)
Educational Qualification Educational Qualification –
|Type of vacancies
|Class 1 to 5th class
||D.Ed. NTT, BTC, 2 years BTC Urdu, graduate degree or minimum a bachelor degree in elementary education from any recognised university / institute.
|Class 6 to 8th class
||Graduate degree along with D.Ed. having at list 45% marks or appearing in B.Ed. along with 50% marks or have a four-year special education diploma along with 50% marks from an authorised college/institute.
Age limit- There is no age limit specified to apply for the candidate.
UP BTC 2017 – 2018 Complete Details:
Application fee –
Candidates who want to apply UPTET 2017 Application fee must pay the application fees as mentioned in the notification. UPTET Application Fees will be pay through Challan of SBI Bank only.
The validity of Score card – UP education council will provide a score card to all qualified candidate after completion of UP TET 2017 and this score card will be valid till next exam.
How to apply UP TET Online Application Form 2017 -2018
- Candidates must visit the official web site gov.in
- See respective link and enter on ‘Online registration form
- Fill the complete application form and submit.
- Then, pay the application fees through challan or SBI I collect.
- After pay, the fee fills the form of the second stage of exam form.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature and finally submit the form.
- Take a printout of final application for future reference.
UP TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 (Read More)
COMEDK UGET 2018 will be conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). COMEDK is an UG entrance exam conduct for getting admission into engineering and architecture program. It is a well-known state level entrance exam. COMEDK 2018 only organises entrance exam for engineering courses. The admission into the architecture courses will be totally based on NATA Score. In the web page, we have provided complete details of the COMEDK UGET 2018 like application form, Exam date, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Important Dates
|Application from will be available
||the Second week of February 2018
|Last date of submission of Application Form
||first week of April 2018
|Admit Card Issue
||Last week of April 2018
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date
||First week of May 2018
| Provisional Answer Key Release
||Second week of May 2018
|Publication of Final Answer Key
||Last week of May 2018
||Last week of May 2018
||Second week of June 2018
COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility criteria
For engineering courses
- For the B.Tech Programme admission, the candidate must pass 10+2 from a recognised state/central board with at list 45% aggregate marks in PCM (If SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka 40% marks).
- Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subjects with Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science or Bio-technology or Electronics as one of the optional subject.
- No diploma holder’s candidate will eligible to apply for COMEDK UGET.
For Architecture program
- Candidates must be qualifying 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognised board along with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.
- The candidates, who have three-year diploma holders with the minimum of 50% aggregate marks (SC/ST/OBC category- 40% marks), are also can apply for architecture courses.
- The admission of candidates will be on the basis of NATA scores. Candidates, who are seeking for admission in B.Arch must submit the separate application form.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018
- The COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form will be available online mode only from the official website of conducting body.
- At the registration time, the candidates will receive the login- User Id and password on their valid registered email ID.
- Candidates should fill all the require fields correctly and also upload the scanned photograph and signature.
COMEDK UGET 2018 application fee necessary to PCM Candidates have to pay Rs 1200/-.
Candidates keep mind that the fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Application fee payment mode
The candidates can submit the fee either through online or offline mode.
- For Online Payment: Debit card/credit or net banking.
- For Offline Payment: Bank challan submitted at any branch of Axis bank.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern- Update soon
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018
- COMEDK UGET Admit Card will be issue through online mode.
- Admit card is as the Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT).
- The COMEDK UGET TAT will be release from the 4thweek of April 2018.
- Any other mode will be not entertained to get the admit card.
- Candidates will be not allowed to sit in the examination hall without a valid admit card.
- The candidates are notified to preserve the TAT till the final admission process.
- COMEDK UGET 2018 Hall Ticket will also be required in the counselling process.
COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2018
- The answer key will be produced by the exam conducting body through online mode.
- The authority will publish a final answer key for the candidates.
- The final and provisional answer key will be available in the 2ndweek of May 2018.
- The final answer key will be publishing in May last week 2018.
COMEDK UGET Result 2018
- Candidates will able to check their COMEDK UGET Results 2018 in the last week of May 2018.
- The result will be announced through online mode through our website.
- After the result announcements, the selected candidates merit list will be prepared.
- Candidates will be invited for the counselling on the basis of the merit list.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018
- COMEDK 2018 will organise a centralised single window
- The counselling related news such as counselling schedule will be published on this website within the prescribed time.
- The counselling process may be started in the 2ndweek of June 2018 by the offline mode.
- The counselling process will be held in two rounds.
- The admission will be complete on the basis of a marks score in the examination.
Mandatory Documents at the time of Counselling:
- 10th/SSLC Passing Certificate
- 12th/2nd PUC Mark sheet or Passing Certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Photocopy of the filled Application Form
- COMEDK UGET TAT Card 2018
- COMEDK UGET Rank Card 2018
- Category Certificate
- Demand Draft
- NATA Score Card (If Applicable)