CTET 2017- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET 2017) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for candidates who want to join Central Government Schools as a teacher like NVS/ KVS/ Tibetan School etc… It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted every year. Approximate All States organised TET, but who do not organise Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) select candidates on the basis of their performance in CTET only.
CTET February 2017 application form started in the month of December 2016 and examination will be held in February 2017.
CTET February 2017 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online application available from||December 2016|
|Last date of application fee by Debit card/Credit card or E-challan||December 2016|
|Online application correction||December 2016 to January 2017|
|Admit card will be available from||January 2017|
|Exam date||February 2017|
|Result announced||April 2017|
|CTET Certificate/ Marks Statement will be published||May 2017|
CTET 2017 Eligibility Criteria (Read more)
For Primary Stage: I to V
- Candidate who wants to apply CTET 2017 must have passed 10+2 and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education with minimum 50% marks
- The candidates who belong to reserved category have to at list 45 % marks.
Secondary Stage VI to VIII
- The candidate must have cleared a graduation degree or its equivalent degree in any stream with at list 50 % marks.
- Candidates who belong to reserved category have to 45 % marks.
CTET Application Form 2017 Read more
How to apply?
CTET exam 2017 application form will be available at the official website ctet.nic.in. There they must click on the link related to CTET 2017 apply online option and must fill the application form. Then they must pay the CTET application fee 2017 and save the application form and note down the registration no. for further reference.
Application fee – The candidates who fill the application form for CTET exam 2017 must pay the application fee for the CTET exam 2017.
- Candidate who belong to Gen. and OBC category have to Rs.600 (for only one paper)
- While it Rs.1000 for the Gen. and OBC category applicants (for both paper I and II)
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST category have to Rs.300 (for only one paper)
- while Rs.500 for the Sc/ST candidates (for both paper I and II).
- The fee can be paid by any medium like debit or credit card, E-challan or NEFT etc.
CTET 2017 Syllabus and Exam Pattern (Read more)
This section is mentioning the prescribed syllabus for CTET exam 2017. If candidates are really looking to qualify this test then prepare according to its recommended exam pattern and syllabus. This will enhance the probability of cracking this test. Click on the read more tag given above.
Admit Card- CTET 2017 (Read more)
Admit card will be available at CTET official website. If candidates have found any mistake in the admit card candidates are instructed to contact the respective authority soon. You’d not be able for appearing in the exam without having admit card.
CTET 2017 Result (Read more)
Candidates who have obtained the minimum qualifying marks will be invited to attend the personal interview round. The organizer has specified the minimum qualifying marks at list 60%, so candidates must need to cross the mentioned cut off.