CTET Syllabus and Exam pattern 2017: As we know that every year, Central Board of Secondary Education commonly (CBSE) conducts CTET national level entrance exam for the candidates who want to be a teacher. Candidates, who are appearing for upcoming CTET Exam 2017, must read this post to get important information on CTET Syllabus and exam pattern 2017 as produce by CBSE board.
CTET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 Overview
- In CTET Exam 2017, In the question paper, all question comes in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type.
- Each right answer will carry one mark, with 4 alternatives options out of which candidate have to pick one right answer.
- There will be no negative marking scheme.
- CTET Exam 2017 will consist of two papers.
- Paper 1 will be for those candidates who want to be a teacher for primary classes 1st to 5th.
- Paper 2 will be for those Candidates who want to be a teacher for upper primary classes 6th to 8th.
- A candidate who wants to be a teacher for both levels will have to appear in both the papers.
CTET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
CTET 2017 Syllabus –
The candidates who are appearing for the paper I under CTET Examination 2017 should have the knowledge of below topics.
- Child Development
- Language I, Language II
- Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
The candidates who are going to perform in the paper II under CTET Examination 2017 should have the knowledge of below topics.
- Child Development
- Reaming Science
- Language I and Language II
CTET 2017 Exam pattern –
There will be asked 150 questions out of 150 marks (each 1 mark) in Paper I, Every above-mentioned subject will contain 30 questions each.
Paper II will be asked 150 questions out of 150 marks (each 1 mark). Every above mention subject will be containing 30 questions carrying a total of 30 marks each. Duration of exam will be 2 and half hour (150 minutes) will be given to complete for both paper.