List of Hotel Management Entrance Exams assessments 2017
Hotel management course gained popularity from beyond few years. For the admission in several universities and institutes offering hotel management course, the hotel management Examinations are carried out every 12 months in India.
The NCHMCT is a registered frame that regulates lecturers for hospitality management thru framed guides of schooling beneath the Ministry of a way of life and Tourism, government of India. These courses are supplied in 24 institutes of lodge control and 8 food Craft management institutes located in special places in India. Generally all of the hotel management Institutes in India behavior their check by way of their personal also.
Hotel management entrance exam 2017 in India
- PUTHAT (Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test)\
- MAH-HM-CET (Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test)
- IIHM Entrance Examination (International Institute of Hotel Management Entrance Examination)
- FHRAI (Federations of Hotel and Restaurants Association of India)
- IITM (Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management)
- NCHMCT JEE(National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Entrance Examination)
- HIHT (Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism)
- ITDC (India Tourism Development Corporation)
Eligibility for hotel management Entrance Exam hotel management entrance exam 2017
- Higher Secondary (percent differs from college to university)
- Age restriction is 22 years for popular/PH applicants and 25 years for SC/ST candidates as on 1st The higher age relaxation is up to three years in a case of reserved (SC/ST) applicants.
Examination pattern & Admission procedure hotel management entrance exam 2017
- The period of the examination is 2 hours.
- The exam is of MCQ type with questions based totally on current Affairs, aptitude & Numerical capability, GK, and English Language.
- Each wrong solution could have a penalty of 0.25% deduction of marks.
The admission of students will be primarily based on the overall performance in written examination, institution dialogue, and private interview.