IBPS PO 2019: IBPS will publish the notification for the IBPS PO recruitment of Probationary Officer in the nationalised sector banks. IBPS issue every year positions in clerical, PO and SO vacancy in nationalised banks, State Bank and RRBs. The exam will finish in two phases that are Preliminary (PRE) and Main Examination. The IBPS PO application form 2019 will be released online. All the interested and eligible candidates who want to make a career in banking fields they get appointed as PO in public sector banks need to apply via online mode only.
In this web page we provide information regarding IBPS PO 2019 like- Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Pattern, Admit Card, Answer key.
|Online Application Available From||July 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||August 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Admit card Issue||1st week of October 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Date||End of October 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Result Announced||November 2019|
|Admit Card Issue for Main Exam||November 2019|
|Main Exam Date||November 2019|
|Main Exam Result||December 2019|
|Admit Card Issue for Interview||January 2018|
IBPS PO 2019 Participant Banks
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||Canara Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Central Bank of India|
|Bank of Baroda||Punjab National Bank||Corporation Bank|
|Bank of India||Punjab & Sind Bank||Dena Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Syndicate Bank||Indian Bank|
|UCO Bank||United Bank of India||Union Bank of India|
- The candidate should be a graduate degree with minimum 60% marks aggregate from a recognised university (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
- The minimum age limit require is 20 years and maximum age 30 years as on 1st July 2019. Candidates should be born between 02 July 1987 to 01 July 1997 (inclusive both dates). The relaxation in age limit will be provided as per Gov. Norms for reserved categories.
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|Of the State of Jammu and Kashmir the original habitants of Kashmir Division during the period ranging from 01 January 1980 to 31st December 1989||05 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs), Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs) who have worked for not less than 5 years in military and have left on conclusion of project||05 years|
|The people affected in the 1984 riots||05 years|
IBPS PO 2019 Application Procedure
- IBPS PO Application form 2019 will start tentatively in the month of July 2019.
- The applications form will only be accepted via online mode.
- The candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria before they start the application process.
IBPS PO 2019 Application Fee
- General and OBC applicants have to Rs. 600 as application fee.
- SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S applicants have to Rs. 100 as application fee.
Candidates can pay application fee by online mode only using net banking or any credit/debit cards.
IBPS PO 2019 Admit Card
IBPS Admit card 2019 will issue three admit cards for PO exam; (I) preliminary exam main exam and (III) interview. IBPS will not provide PO admit card by post, so candidates required to download their admit card. Admit card will be available at IBPS official website or candidates can also download their admit card from our website.
IBPS PO 2019 Cut Off
IBPS PO Cut off 2019 means minimum marks to be secured by the candidates to qualify in preliminary & main exam. Candidate will be needed to obtain a minimum score in each phase as well as the overall in both the pre and main exam.
IBPS PO 2019 Result
IBPS PO Result 2019 will publish three results; (I) for PO preliminary exam, (II) for PO main exam and (III) for finals after the interview round. The result will be announced on IBPS official website or candidates can also look their results on this website.