Indian Navy Officers SSC jobs university entry scheme UES June 2018
The Indian Navy invites the application to recruit engineers 10+2 (B.E/B.Tech) to join as short service commission (SSC) officers in executive /technical branch or branch (General Service/Hydro Cadre)/ (general service/naval architecture) and As permanent commission (pc) officers in naval armament inspectorate cadre scheme JUN 2018 COURSE. Here is good news for the unmarried candidates who are interested in the Indian Navy Jobs. The Indian Navy invites the application for the fill the vacancy of the Officers through the Navy Officer Entry 10+2 engineering recruitment 2017. The recruitment of Indian Navy Officers 10+2 (B.E/B.Tech) Entry Applies Jun 2018 Application available at the official website of the Indian navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Here we are providing the information regarding Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 like – Online registration, Eligibility criteria, important date, Admit card, Merit list and Result.
- Indian Navy Sailors SSR (10 +2) 2018 Complete…
- AFCAT 2018 Exam Date, Admit card, syllabus, Answer Key
Indian Navy Officers SSC Entry Jun 2018 Overview
- Name of the organization: Indian Navy
- Post Name: PC/SSC
- Exam Name: Indian Navy Officers 10+2 (B.E/B.Tech) Entry Apply Jun 2018
- Notification: Indian Navy Officers SSC Entry Jun 2018 Application Available
- SSB Date: Update soon
- Pay Scale: Rread from the below official link
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Experience: Must be an Advocate of seven-year standings as of January 2017
- Status: Available
- Nationality: Indian Citizen
- Job Location: All India
- Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Important Date
|Recruitment Notification||End of the July|
|Online Registration Starts||5 August 2017|
|Last Date of submission of online Application||25 August 2017|
|Admit Card will issue||Two week before the SSB|
indian navy officer jobs university entry scheme UES june 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification- Candidate should have cleared or appeared an engineering degree (BE/B.Tech).
- Branches of the Engineering are mention in the notification. read the below sections for more details regarding the educational qualifications.
- Age limit- Candidates should be born after or on 2nd July 1993 and before or on 1st January 1999.
- Height- Candidate minimum height is required 157 cm.
- Weight- Proportionate to height and age.
the eligible and interested candidates may apply through online for Indian Navy Officer B.E/ B.Tech Jun 2018 through the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. There are candidates do not have to pay any application fees.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment SSC Officer 2017
Applicants who want to apply for this recruitment they must follow the steps given below.
- Candidates need to visit the Official Website i.e www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Next Go to Careers & Jobs section.
- Click officer tab and select your option and Read the complete instructions carefully.
- Go to Apply Online Application at the home page.
- If the first user clicks on registration and fill all mandatory details.
- Then, Click on apply online.
- You get a registration number.
- Fill the application form.
- Keep a Print out of the filled application for further use.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern- Update soon
- NDA Application Form 2018– NDA 1 And NDA 2Apply Here
- UPSC CDS 2018 Application, Date, Complete details
Indian navy officer jobs university entry scheme UES June 2018 Selection Procedures
Candidates who wish to apply for Indian Navy Technical Recruitment 2017 must qualify these tests as the selection process.
- Intelligence Test.
- Picture preception
- Discussion test.
- Psychological testing.
- Group testing.
- Medical Examination.
Admit Card- Will be available two weeks before the SSB.
Cut off- Will be Update after the SSB.
Indian navy officer jobs university entry scheme UES June 2018 Result —— Update later