Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17 Application, Important Date, Admit Card
Latest Recruitment in Indian Navy 2016-2017: Indian Navy Recruitment 2016- 2017 Notification recently issued for Indian Navy Officer Jobs (Unmarried Male) Naval Armament Inspection Cadre. Indian Navy issued this advertisement to fill up the Permanent Commissioned Officer vacancies date on 19th November 2016. Interested and eligible candidate can apply through Online application and Offline application. Through Online application for Indian Navy NAIC Officer jobs 2016-2017 starts from 19th November 2016. The Last date for submission the Online application form will be on 9th December 2016. The closing date to submit the receipt of the printout of the Application Form will be on 19th December 2016. – www.indiannavy.nic.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17 2017 Notification:
|Organization Name||Indian Navy, Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)|
|Name of post||Permanent Commissioned Officer (Unmarried Male)|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Place||Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala|
|Job Category||Navy jobs|
New Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Officer Recruitment 2017
Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Recruitment 2016-2017 of Permanent Commissioned Officer vacancy Details has mention tabulated. The Candidates can get all the Recently News about State Government employment and Central Govt jobs in Employment News page of Careeralarm.in website. Go through information about the recruitment of Nausena Bharti 2017of NAIC Permanent Commissioned Officer jobs.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17 Important Date
|Online Application Available for Indian Navy Officer Entry Jobs||19th November 2016|
|Last date for Nausena Bharti of NAIC Officer Post Online Application||9th December 2016|
|Closing date for submission of receipt of Indian Navy Lieutenant jobs hard copies to Naval HeadQuarters||19th December 2016|
|Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Officer Jobs Interview Scheduled Dates||December 2016 to March 2017|
Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must satisfy below given eligibility criteria of Indian Navy requirements to apply for Permanent Commissioned Officer vacancy in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre. The Eligibility criteria provided below are from the published official Notification. The Age limit and Educational Qualification standard comes under the Indian Navy eligibility requirements.
The candidates who applying for Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Jobs 2017 must attain below given age limit:
- Minimum: 19 ½ years.
- Maximum: 25 years.
Candidates participated in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre jobs must verify below given qualification:
- Candidates must be Passed BE/ B.Tech degree or appearing final year of Engineering Course in any branch i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, IT, Production, Instrumentation, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering
- Secured with minimum 60% aggregate marks for Indian Navy Officer Jobs.
- Refer Nausena Bharti of NAIC Officer jobs Notification regarding any doubts in Indian Navy Requirements.
Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Application form
Candidates go to submit Application form through online and offline from Naval Armament Inspection Cadre official website.
The Job hunter of Nausena Bharti of NAIC Permanent Commissioned Officer jobs or Indian Navy Jobs for fee details check below has given Notification.
How to Apply Application?
Apply Steps for Nausena Bharti of NAIC Permanent Commissioned Officer jobs
- firstly, Go to Indian Navy Official website www.indiannavy.nic.in OR
- Directly download the Notification link given below.
- Read carefully Notification for instructions and requirements needed, how to apply for Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Officer Jobs.
- Next upload the scanned copies of Photographs and Signature.
- Fill complete application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Therefore, Submit the Indian Navy Recruitment application form 2016-17.
- Take printouts copy of the Indian Navy NAIC Officer jobs application for future use.
Indian Navy Lieutenant Selection Procedures
The Candidates who want to be a part of Indian Navy NAIC Officer Recruitment will undergo selection through below procedure:
- (I) Based on Education Qualification, (II) Service Selection Board (SSB) calls (III) interview for shortlisted persons.
- Interview held at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam.
- Interview: Stage I (Day one) and Stage II (Four days).
- Stage I: (I) Intelligence Tests, (II) Picture Perception, (III)Group Discussion (GD).
- Stage II: Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and personal Interview.
- Medical test (approx. 3-5 days) to recruit letest Indian Navy Officer Jobs.
The Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Officer Recruitment will get salary :-
- Commander: PB-4 Gross salary Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000 with Grade pay of Rs. 8000, MSP of Rs. 6000/-.
- Sub Lieutenant: PB-3 Gross salary Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100 with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-, MSP of Rs. 6000/-.
- Lieutenant CDR: PB-3 Gross salary Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100 with Grade pay of Rs. 6600, MSP of Rs. 6000/-.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17 Admit Card
Admit Card will issue by Naval Armament Inspection Cadre, 2 week before the test. When admit cards will release we will update here. Candidate can download admit card through given link below from the Navy official web site.
|Detailed Advertisement >>||Apply Online >>|