The Indian Navy had invited application to conduct the Navy SSR Batch February Course 2018 Commencement in August 2017. Indian Navy had notified the Indian Naval Dept Sailors Recruitment under recruitment Advertisement no: davp/10701/11/0048/1617. Interested and eligible Eligible Candidates should apply through both Online and Offline Mode for Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice 143 Batch Course, February 2018.
|Name of organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Sailors for Artificer Apprentice Posts.|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Application Available from||22.May.2017|
|Last Date for Application||04.06.2017|
|Job Place||Anywhere in India.|
|Training Period||INS Chilka|
|Official web portal||www.indiannaval.nic.in|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, and Medical test|
Indian Navy SSR Application form
Candidates can fill application for Indian Navy SSR Batch 02/2018 from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in starting from Registration Date online Start from – 22.05.2017 to Last date online application – 04.06.2017. Applicants are advice to go through the official advertisement notification and read all the instructions given for filling application Candidate keep ready all required document along with Self attested photograph like-
- First go to yhe www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and register with your E-mail Id, if not registered already.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registereduser name and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Now Click on “Apply” button.
- Fill all esential details the Form completely and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the SSR written Exam is as below :-
(a) The question paper will be include (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
(b) The question paper will be divided in to four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
(c) The level of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
(d) Duration of paper will be of 1 hour (60 minutes).
(e) The candidates are compulsory to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for SSR written test is given below :-
S C I E N C E
- Physical World and Measurement, Energy and Power, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Waves, Electrostatics, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves, Electromagnetic Induction andAlternating Current.
- Optics, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non Metals, Nutrition and Health, Organic Chemistry, Food, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
M A T H E M A T I C S
- Relations and Functions, Quadratic Equations, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Circles, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines.
- Conic Sections, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Permutations and Combinations, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Differentiation, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Definite Integrals, Matrices, Determinants,.
E N G L I S H
- Passage, Correction of sentences, Preposition, Change active to passive/passive toactive voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Meanings of difficult words, Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Use of pronouns, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc).
G E N E R A L A W A R E N E S S
- Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Inland Harbours, Mountains, Ports, Freedom Movement.
- Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Dance, History, Heritage and Arts, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
- National: Bird/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Animal/ SportMonuments, Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Full forms and Abbreviations, Award and Authors.
Admit Card- will be Available soon
Candidate may check from this site-