Jamia Hamdard 2017 Application Form: Jamia Hamdard University will be start online application from 1 week of March 2017(tentative). Jamia Hamdard University conduct admission for both under graduate and Post graduate various program. This University was established in 1989. Jamia Hamdard University is situated in New Delhi, India. According to National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), It is an authorized university. It is estimated that this year huge number of students will apply in Jamia Hamdard University and try to participate for in the entrance exam. Candidates can apply through the online application form of Jamia Hamdard University 2017 through the official website of university which is www.jamiahamdard.ac.in. For further more details and information about admission of Jamia Hamdard University 2017 entrance exam, exam center, exam fee, candidates eligibility, exam syllabus can be achieved to the official web site of Jamia Hamdard university.
Jamia Hamdard University official website: www.jamiahamdard.ac.in
Jamia Hamdard University 2017 Eligibility criteria
- Candidates must have Under Graduate degree .
- Candidates must secured 50% of minimum marks in graduation.
- UG program candidates must be completed an internship from a authenticate board.
- Candidates those who have get BOT degree in Occupational Therapy will also be considered by examiner
- Candidates should be completed 20 years.
Jamia Hamdard University PGDM 2017 Important date
|Registration starting date||1 week March 2017(expected)|
|Last date of Registration||June 2017 (expected)|
|Admit card available||June 2017 (expected)|
|Examination date||July 2017 (expected)|
For all the Candidates: Rs.1500/-
Offered various Programs:
- PG Diploma
Jamia Hamdard University
Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi
India, PIN – 110062
Phone no: 011 – 26059688
How to apply?
- First visit the official website of University.
- Read instruction for the Jamia Hamdard University application form 2017.
- Now fill the registration form carefully without any mistakes.
- Enter candidate’s personal details like Candidate name, address, Email address, phone number, and educational qualification.
- Upload scaned Photo, signature.
- The registration fees must be paid through Credit Card/ Debit card/ / Net banking.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Get a hard coppy of application form and receipt of payment for further reference.
This web page is providing completed dedicated to Jamia Hamdard University application form 2017. You can bookmark this web page and visit again later to know the latest or upcoming updates related to same University application form 2017.
Notes: For More detail visits the official website and this web page also.