MHT CET 2018 is a state level entrance exam which gets conducted each year. This examination conducts by DMER (Directorate of Medical Education Research) to get admissions to eligible candidates in health science degree, and pharmacy courses in numerous govt. & private colleges in Maharashtra like- MBBS, BDS. Candidates are must required to check out MH CET 2018 date, eligibility criteria and other details before applying.
MHT CET 2018 Important Date
|Online application will be starting||1st week of March, 2018|
|Last date of online application||4th week of March, 2018|
|Schedule for Fee Acceptance||1st week to last week of March, 2018.|
|Admit card available||Last week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
MHT CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before applying application:
Eligibility for Engineering & Technology and Pharmacy Courses:
- Students should have passed or appeared in 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination.
- Students must be Indian Nationality.
- No age limit applied for these courses.
Eligibility for Health Science Degree Courses:
- Students should have born before or on 31st December, 2000.
- For ayurvedic & Unani courses, students should have born before or on 1st October, 2000.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 along with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subject at the time of admission.
MHT CET 2018 Application Form
- The application forms will be available from 1stweek of March 2018.
- Candidate can be filled the application from the official website of the university.
- The candidates will have to enter all the essential details in the application form.
- Candidates also need to submit their scanned photograph & signature in specified format.
- The candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs. 800/- for (Rs. 600/- for reserved candidates).
- The application fee will be deposit through the challan of SBI bank.
- The candidates are advised to keep the hard copy of their application form for future use.
MHT CET 2018 Exam Pattern
The examination will be conducted in pen & paper based test (offline Mode).
The examination consists 3 papers along with objective type Questions.
There have no negative Marks.
Paper-1 & 3 for Engineering & Pharmacy.
Paper-1 & 2 for Health Science Courses.
MHT CET 2018 Syllabus
The questions paper will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics subjects. The syllabus for MH CET 2018 will be same as the 12th standard syllabus of Maharashtra board.