NDA (I) 2018 Application Form will available through online mode only from second week of Jan, 2018. NDA is a National level examination conducts by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This examination is conducts for select the eligible candidates in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy. This National level examination is conducts two times in a year i.e. NDA-I (third week of April 2018) and NDA-II (second week Sep 2017). In this web page we are providing all detail about NDA Application Form 2018.
NDA-I 2018 Application Form Notification
NDA-I 2018 Application Form will be announced soon.
NDA 2018 Application Form
Interested candidates can access the NDA Application Form 2018 available only through the online from official link. No any other mode will be allowed for the application form. The NDA 2018 application form will available from second week of January 2018. Candidates are required to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the application form. Hard copies will not acceptable of the application form to the authority.
The application fee for general have to Rs. 100/- and OBC/SC/ST students or sons of JCOs/NCOs/Ors categories are exempted to pay any application fee. The application fee deposit by the online (Visa, master, debit card and net banking) or offline (Cash payment in SBI Bank).
NDA 2018 Application Dates
NDA 2018 Exam Dates for NDA-I 2018 and NDA-II 2018 are mentioned here:
NDA (I): (Declared)
- Notification will released – third week ofJanuary 2018
- Application form starts from – third week ofJanuary 2018
- Last date to submission online application form – second week of February 2018 (18:00 PM)
- Examination date – Forth week ofApril 2017
NDA (II): (Declared)
- Notification publish – First week ofJune 2017
- Application form starts – First week ofJune 2017
- Last date to submission online application form – Last week of June 2017
- Exam date – Second week of September 201
How to Apply
- Firstly, go to the official website of UPSC.
- Accesses the link “Click Here” for registration part-I.
- Fill the important registration details.
- Fill all the necessary details in the online application form.
- After fill the entries detail, a registration number will be generated by system.
- Candidates are needed to keep registration number for further use.
- Then check for link Registration part-II.
- Application fee need to deposit online or offline method.
- Quick upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Read the declaration and click on “I Agree”.
- Now candidates can take the printout of the application form.
How to Fill the NDA Application Form 2018
Candidates should keep ready below documents at the time form filling and details before the NDA registration:
- Payment details and Educational qualification, guardian and communication details.
- Valid current Email ID and Cell
- Scanned image with 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width. Photograph should be in jpg format and the photo size should not exceed 40kb.
- Scanned signature. Signature must be with black ink pen on white paper. The scanned image should be in jpg format of 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width dimensions.
NDA 2018 Application Form Correction
After candidates have successfully submission of the NDA application form 2018, no corrections will be permitted in the application form. Hence the candidates can edit the entries in the application form till the Registration part-I get completed.
NDA Application Form 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has the organized the NDA exam 2018 for the purpose of selecting and recruit of the candidates for Defence Forces like Army, Navy and Air Force. It perform across the country and it is a national level examination, which is organized two times in a year, namely NDA I 2018 and NDA II 2018. NDA Application Form 2018 will available in the month of January 2018.