SBI Clerk Application Form 2017 Apply here: Online application form for SBI clerk exam 2017 will be available soon. SBI clerk application form 2017 available through online only; for online application link provided below for candidate’s convenience, read the full page to know more about procedure to related fill online application form, application fee payment and important details about the SBI clerk online application form 2017.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2017: Important Dates
- Online Application form available:- 1st week of April 2017
- Last Date of Online application:- End of April 2017
SBI Clerk Application Fee 2017
- General and OBC candidates will have to pay Rs. 600
- Applicants belong to SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S have to pay 100
Mode of Fee Payment:
- Candidates can deposit fee through challan
- Or SBI net banking or any credit/ debit card.
Photograph & Signature Details
- Dimensions200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Image siz should be between 20 kb to 50 kb.
- The photograph must be a recent must be a real photograph and colour passport size of the candidate.
- Photograph with caps, hats, and goggles will reject. Religious head-wear is allowed but it should not cover applicants
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- The signature size should be between 10 kb to 20 kb.
- Applicants need to sign on a white paper with black ball pen.
- The signature should be signed only by the candidate.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2017: Important Details
- One Applicants can apply only one application form.
- Application form with burst photograph will be rejected.
- Application form should be full filled; incomplete online application form will not be accepted.
How to Fill SBI Clerk Application Form 2017?
- Firstly, Candidates go to official link.
- Search lick related to Application form now fill it properly with required details.
- Next, candidates need to upload image and signature.
- Then pay the application fee
- After this, take the print out or hard copy of your submitted application form.
- Finally candidates will receive a confirmation by sms or e-mail.