RBI Assistant 2017: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducted this national level exam for the post of “Assistant” in various offices of RBI across the country. Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in online exam and Interview. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply only thru online mode. Candidates can check complete details about RBI assistant 2017 exam given below.
In this webpage, we are providing all details regarding to this exam like- Application, Important Date, and Eligibility furthermore details.
RBI Assistant 2017 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Sl. No||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Online registration start from||May/June, 2017|
|2.||registration process ends||July, 2017|
|3.||closing date for making edition in the application form||July, 2017|
|4.||Last date for taking hard copy of the application form||July, 2017|
|5.||Online application fee||June to July, 2017|
|6.||Online examination Date||August, 2017|
RBI Assistant 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree in any program with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Candidates should have Knowledge of computers.
- Proficiency in the official language of the concerned state & union territory.
- Minimum age must be between 20 to 28 years. The age limit relaxation will be provided to categories candidates as per government rules.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant 2017?
- Before you begin the application procedures you need to keep following two documents ready:
- Scan copy of your recent photograph and signature;
- Keep your valid email ID and contact number ready.
- The application process in the prescribed format can be done from the official website of the conducting authority i.e. https://www.rbi.org.in/ .
- For OBC/General, category candidates have to: 450 /-
- For SC/ST/EXS/ PWD category candidates have to: 50/-
The application fee will be made through Internet Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards (Visa/ RuPay/MasterCard/Maestro), IMPS, Mobile Wallets/Cash Cards.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern- update soon
RBI Assistant 2016 Selection Procedure
Selection processes perform 3 steps:
|1st Step:||2nd Step:||3rd Step:|
(Objective Type) (100 Marks)
(Objective Type) (200 Marks)
RBI Assistant 2017 Admit Card
RBI will provide admit card for written exam and interview. All the applied candidates can download their admit card for online exam from the official website of RBI. Candidates can download their admit card by entering (1) Registration Number, (2) Password/Date of Birth.
RBI Assistant 2017 Cut Off
Cut off means the minimum qualify marks which are important to be scored by the candidates and to be considered for the further selection process. The cutoff marks will be decided by authority. Candidates have to qualify each section.
RBI Assistant 2017 Result
The result of written examination and the final result will be announced by RBI on its official website. RBI will release the list of candidates who have been selected for the interview round. The marks of the candidates in the written exam and interview will be published after the announcing of the final result.