SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment
State bank of India is going to conducts Clerk examination 2017 in the month of May/June. SBI Clerk 2017 exam notification will be published in the month of April 2017 (Tentative). SBI is a most trusted bank of India. The entire candidate who wants to make career in banking sector, SBI is a most secure jobs in banking sector. After that all the interested and eligible applicants can apply for SBI Clerk exam 2017.
In this article we are provide all details regarding to SBI Clerk examination 2017 like-Vacancy Details, Important Date, Eligibility Criteria, Application form, Application fee, Syllabus, and Exam Pattern, Selection Procedures, Admit Card, Answer key and Cut off, Result. SBI performed online examination of clerk in 2 stages- preliminary & main. The SBI Clerk examination 2017 will be held most probably in May/June 2017 (Tentative).
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Overview
Exam Conducting Body: State Bank of India
Known As: SBI Clerk 2017
Exam Level: National level
Posts Offered: Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
SBI Clerk Salary 2017: Rs. 20,950 (Gross)
Exam Mode: Online
Total Number of vacancy : 11,000
Important Date (Tentative)
|1||Registration Available from||1st week of April 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||Last week of April 2017|
|3||Preliminary Exam Admit card Issue||3rd week of May 2017|
|4||Preliminary Exam Date||Last week of May 2017|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result Announced||3rd week of June 2017|
|6||Main Exam Admit Card Available From||End of June 2017|
|7||Main Exam Date||1st week of July 2017|
|8||Main Exam Result||Last week of July 2017|
|9||Interview Admit card Issue||2nd week of August 2017|
|10||Interview||Last week of August 2017|
|11||Final Result Announced||Last week of September 2017|
|Educational Qualification:||Age Limit:|
|Graduation in any course from a recognised University or equivalent.
Those who are appearing in the final Semester / year of Graduation can also apply.
|Minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 28 years. Age relaxation provided for reserved categories candidates.
Relaxation in age limit
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- (Gen) PWD – 10 years
- PWD (SC/ST)- 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
SBI Clerk 2017 Application form (Read more)
- Application form for the SBI Clerk will be available only online mode.
- Online applicationwill be available at official website of SBI.
- The candidates have to apply after published of official notice for SBI Clerk recruitment 2017.
- They have needed to upload scanned photographs & signatures in appropriate property.
- Candidate can pay application fee through online mode only.
- Candidates can payment through net banking or any credit/debit cards.
- General and OBC applicants need to pay 600
- SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S applicants need to pay 100 .
Syllabus and Exam Pattern(Read more)
The Preliminary examination and Main examination will be held only on online mode with MCQ type questions.
- The total marks in preliminary exam will be 100 and the examination duration will be 1 hour.
- There will be 3 sections in the questions paper- English Language, numerical ability and reasoning ability.
- The applicants will have to qualify all the 3 sections scoring passing marks decided by then Bank.
- The total duration of Main exam will be 2 hours 40 minutes.
- The total marks in Main exam will be 200.
- There will be a penalty of ¼ marks for each wrong answer for MCQ type questions.
- Main examination duration is 2 hour 40 minutes.
- this examination will contain 190 objective-type questions for 200 marks.
- These questions will be divided into various sections such as General English, General / Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- The qualified applicants of Main exam will be called for personal interview.
The selection procedure will be based on merit list. It includes various stages -preliminary exam & Main exam and then through final test test of official and/or local language of India approval Interview.
SBI clerk admit card will be hproduce by official website of SBI. candidates need to download their SBI admit card form the official website. Thus SBI will not send admit card by post. Without SBI valid admit card Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination.
Answer key and Cut off
A minimum qualified mark score and short-list the deserving candidate will be decided by the SBI. Candidates who qualified of cut off marks in main exam will be called for the next Interview round.
SBI Clerk 2017 Result
The result will be announced at the official website of SBI. Candidates, who passed the prelims exam, will be performing main exam and candidates who qualify the main exam they will be called for interview round. After interview, final result will be announced that candidates will be appointed for same post.