Sikkim Police Job 2018: Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 SI, ASI, Constable Bharti Physical Date, written Exam Date, Eligibility etc.
The Sikkim Police Recruitment Board Will hold an examination of Sikkim Police Job 2018 for recruit of Sub Inspector (SI), Police Inspector (PSI), GD Constable, Armed Officers, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Lady Officers, Driver, Firing Officers and other various types of posts for both male and female candidates in Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018. Sikkim Police Job 2018 shall be done on the basis of candidates Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Eligibility Test (PET), Written and Medical Test. Only eligible candidates can attend the PET, PST and Medical Test. Read full article regarding Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 like Sikkim Police Job 2018: Application Form, Important date, Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process. ‘Sikkim Police Recruitment Board’ publishes the notification on its official website www.sikkimpolice.nic.in.
Note: The Tentative dates which are mentioned in the bellow, will bebe changed as per the discretion of the authority.
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 Exam: Details
- Name of the organization: Sikkim Police Recruitment Board
- Post Name: Various SI, ASI, GD Constable (Both Male/Female)
- Exam Name: Sikkim Police Physical Exam/Written Exam
- Notification: Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Pay Scale :
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Exam Date: Update later
- Status: Available soon at the official website
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location: Sikkim
- Website: Sikkim police.nic.in
Sikkim Police Job 2018 Exam: Important Dates
Official Notification Published date
Will be updated later
Online Application Form starts from
Last date application form
Admit card will issue for physical Test
Date of Physical Exam
Written Exam Admit Card/ Date
Sikkim Police Job 2018: Posts & Participating
Total no of the vacancy will be notified by the conducting authority.
- Sub Inspector (SI) Sikkim Police- Male and Female
- Sikkim Police Constable Shipahi- Male and Female
- Police Inspector (PSI)- Male and women
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)- Male and Female
- Driver, Firing Officers- Male and women
- Armed Officers- Male and Female
- Lady Officers Male and Female
Sikkim Police Job 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to full fill the below eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Educational criteria is different for various posts. the Candidates must 10th and 12 from any recognized university For Constable rank. For SI, ASI Candidates have cleared a bachelor degree.
- The candidates must be an Indian citizen. And also a Sikkim state domical.
- Age Limit: The Age limit is also different as post wise Basically Starting age is 18 years and maximum age is 25 years.
- The Age relaxation for reserved categories will be provided as per the state government rules.
- Note: Physically Handicapped candidates are not eligible to apply this examination.
Sikkim Police Job 2018 Application Form (Read Full Article)
Candidates may apply for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 through online only. Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 Online application form divided into 2 parts likewise “Registration Part” & “Apply Part”. Both Parts required to fill as in part 1, candidates need to fill personal and educational required details and in the 2nd part, candidates have to make application fee.
Mode of Payment: The candidates have to RS 200\- as Application Fees
How to apply
- The Sikkim Police recruitment 2018 online application form available in official website.
- Graduates and 12th/ Intermediate passed candidates may fill application form.
- Except that, candidates next upload the recent scanned photo and candidates signature on the Form.
- Final, Submit the application fee via credit card, debit card or net banking.
Sikkim Police Job 2018 Selection Procedure
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 selection process performed 3 steps:
1st Step – Candidates Physical Endurance Test (PET) and PST
2nd Step – Written Test
3rd Step – Medical Exam
After the commencement of the Physical Test (PET, PST) and written test, the merit list will be prepared by the authority. And the Medical test will star finally, after the medical exams are commenced, the selected candidates will be called for their appointment letter.
Sikkim Police Job 2018 Admit Card (Read Full Article)
The Sikkim Police Recruitment Board will the admit card for Sikkim Police Physical exam and Sikkim Police written exam. The admit card will be available 15 days before the exam for download. The call latter will not send by post, the applicants can download the hall ticket from the official website of Sikkim Police Recruitment Board. Or candidates may also download the Admit card from this website. The candidates need to carry admit card at the time of Bharti.
Sikkim Police Job 2018 Cut Off (Read Full Article)
The minimum qualifying mark of any exam is called Cut off. Which candidates need to achieve for qualify the exam. The respective Board will prepare merit list with cut off marks for individual candidates as categories candidates as well as Male & Female. The cutoff marks prepared on the basis of candidates physical marks and written exam marks.
Sikkim Police Job 2018 Result (Read Full Article)
The respective authority will announce results of Sikkim Police Job 2018 for physical, second for written Test and third for Medical. The Sikkim Police Job 2018 merit list will contain name and roll number of the aspirants who qualify in the exam.