SSC CGL application form 2017: The staff of staff selection commission (SSC) conducts combined Graduate level (CGL) exam each yr to recruit staff for of various posts within the numerous ministries and departments of the authorities of India. The web registration process for SSC CGL exam 2017 can be beginning quickly. For candidate’s comfort, direct online follow a link provided beneath for SSC CGL exam. Read the following article to know more details about SSC CGL on-line application form 2017.
|1||Release of Online Application Form||February 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||March 2017|
How to apply for SSC CGL Application Form 2017?
Processes to fill on-line application form are given beneath:
- The first step, click on at the direct apply link supplied above.
- Now, application form window will open.
- SSC CGL on line application form 2017 is split into elements i.e. part-1 and part-2.
- Start with the part-1 wherein candidates need to fill all of the applicable details which include Applicant name, education qualification, Date of beginning, category, e mail id, cope with, mobile cellphone quantity and so on.
- After filling the specified info inside the part-1, click “I agree” button.
- part-2 registration requires filling payment information, importing of photo and scanned signature.
- The candidates should pay the requisite fee most effective through Chillan or SBI internet Banking or any credit/ Debit Card.
- Then add a recently taken picture in JPG format. The digital length of the document should be less than 12 kb and more than 4 kb with the decision of 100-pixel widths by 100 and 12 pixels height.
- Then add your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital length of the file ought to be less than 12 kb and extra than 1 kb with the resolution of 140-pixel widths via 60 pixels peak.
- Take the print from your submitted form.
- Emails may be obtained via the applicants on of completion of part-II Registration. Candidate can retain the copy of electronic mail for similar reference.
SSC CGL Application Form 2017 & fee Mode 2017
- The official required application fee is Rs. 100/-
- Exemption: No fee is needed to be paid by the girl, SC, ST, bodily Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Programs price have to pay best via SBI either in the shape of challan or via SBI net Banking or some other bank credit score/Debit Card. Challan form can be generated online.
- To pay rate in cash, the candidate should take print out of challan generated on-line after the final complete of part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite charge in any department of SBI after which keep with the part-2 registration.
- The one’s candidates who need to pay online can pass at once to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate will have to deliver registration wide variety and date of beginning to continue to part-2 registration.