Candidates, who wish to apply for the SSC GD Constable 2017 Examination, can apply online by submitting the SSC GD Constable Application Form-2017. Commission already notifies candidates about the vacancies details on its official website when the vacancies are required to be filled in various departments in CAPFs.
The online application process for GD constable examination is quite easier even then if you are searching for the important guidelines as how to fill and submit the SSC GD online applications form, here are all the details have mention. Candidates must read all the instructions about the online application form, and keep ready scanned a recent passport photo and signature and the online application fee.
SSC GD Constable Application Important Date
|1||Application Form will be start||(will be update soon)|
|2||Last Date to Apply||(will be update soon)|
Scanned photo and Signature details
On the application form, Aspirants need recent scanned photo and signature will be uploaded on the registration form and all property details about the photo and signature have been given below-
- The scanned photograph should be recently taken which have face coverage of minimum 80 percent without any red eye.
- The property of photo should not be less than 4kb and more than 12 kb. The photograph must be in the jpg format and the pixel should be equal 120×100.
- The scanned signature of candidates must be on white paper by black ball pen.
- Signature should not be in the uppercase latter and if it is so the application form will be rejected.
- Scanned signature also should be in JPG format.
- And the size of scanned signature should be more than 12 kb and less than 1 kb.
- The signature should be with 140×60 pixel.
Aspirants excepting the applicants of reserved category will have to submit an application fee of Rs. 50 before they submit the online application form. Details about the application fee have been given below-
How to submit online application fee?
- The online fee can be paid through two modes via. Online mode and offline mode.
- Through online mode, applicants can pay the online application fee with their Visa card, Credit card, Debit card, or net banking.
After filling the part-I registration, candidates will be given a registration number by the system which they need to submit with the application fee in II part of the registration.
How to submit application fee offline?
- Candidates will be given an e-challan form while processing their online application fee when candidates choose to submit the fee thru offline mode.
- With the e-challan, applicants can pay the fee at any branch of State Bank of India where they will be provided the e-receipt form after depositing the application fee.
- The e-receipt details will be submitted online in the II part of the registration/application form.
How to Fill Online Application Form -2017?
In this section the complete procedure has been given as how to fill and submit the online Application form-2017-
- Open the official website of commission which is ‘www.ssc.nic.in’.
- Search a link related to as ‘apply online Constable (GD)-2017’, click on the mentioned link.
- Next, the screen of the online application form will open.
- The registration form will be submitted in two parts like, Part-I Registration and part-II Registration.
- On the I part, candidates will provide the personal details as their Name, Educational qualification, Date of Birth, Category, Valid Email ID where further communications will be made by commission, Candidates’ permanent and local address, Contact Number etc.
- Once the registration part 2 is complete next submit that by clicking on the ‘I agree’ button.
- Next, In Part-2 registration of SSC GD Constable Online Application Form- 2017 Applicants will be asked to upload their scanned photo and signature.
- Applicants will deposit the payment of the online application fee.
- Candidates can make the payment fee thru E-challan.
- Candidates after submitting the application form should take the hard copy of the application form.
After the application form is submitted successfully, applicants will be sent the confirmation email and sms.