SSC GD Constable Application Form 2017 The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) offered GD Constable Examination every year to filled vacancy GD constable in CAPFs and Assam Rifles. All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment thru the online mode and only those applicants who are from North-Eastern States J&K, and LWE affected area can apply thru offline mode. Candidates can apply online application form commission’s official website when it will release or candidates can also apply through below given link.
|1||Release of Online Application Form||(will be update soon)|
|2||Last Date to Apply||(will be update soon)|
How to fill Application form?
Procedure to fill SSC GD Constable Online Application Form 2017 given below:
- Firstly, Candidate go to SSC official website link provided above.
- Now, application form screen will open.
- SSC GD Constable Application Form 2017 will divide into two parts i.e. Part-1 and Part-2 Registration.
- Candidates start with the Part-1 Registration. There is candidates need to fill all the relevant details such as Candidate Name, Education qualification, Date of Birth, Category, Address,Email ID, Mobile Phone Number etc.
- After filling the all essential details in the Part- 1, click “I agree” button.
- Next Part-2 registration where requires filling payment details, and uploading photograph, scanned signature.
- Candidates have to pay the payment fee through E-challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Upload a recently scanned photograph with JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb with the resolution of 100 pixel width by 120 pixels height.
- Upload candidates scanned signature in JPG format. This digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb with the resolution of 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Take the print out of your submitted application form for further reference.
- Commission will send acknowledgement thru SMS/E-mail to candidates regarding the successfully completion of online registration.
SSC GD Constable Application Fee 2017
For the apply SSC GD constable application candidates are required to make payment of Rs.50, candidates can either payment thru offline or online. The application fee will not be applicable for SC, ST, female, PH candidates:
For online application fee payment candidates can pay through Net Banking or credit/debit card. Candidates who want to payment through online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Applicants will have to provide a registration number and date of birth in order to further process to Part-2 registration.
For offline application fee payment candidates can make it through E-challan which can be submitted at any branch of SBI. To pay application fee in cash, candidate should take a print out of e challan which generated by online after the completion of part-1 registration. Deposit the application fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration.