SSC SI CAPF 2017: The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an examination for the post Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) & Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF at various locations across the country. SSC SI 2017 recruitment will be done on the basis of written test, PET, PST and Medical Test. Only those aspirants, who qualify paper-1 exam, will be eligible to appear for PET, PST and Medical Test and then who qualified the PET, PST and Medical Test will be allowed to appear in next Paper-2 exam.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Exam: Important Dates
|1||Application Form Available from||28 Jan. 2017|
|2||Closing Date of Registration||5 March 2017|
|3||Paper-1 Exam Admit Card for SSC SI CAPF||April 2017|
|4||SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam 2017||15-22 May 2017|
|5||SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam Result announced||June 2017|
|6||PET, PST and Medical Test||July 2017|
|7||PET, PST and Medical Test Result announced||August 2017|
|8||Admit Card of SSC SI CAPF Paper-2 Exam||Sept. 2017|
|9||SSC SI CAPF Paper-2 Exam||8 Oct. 2017|
|10||Final Result will announced||Nov. 2017|
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Recruitment Exam: Details
- Exam known as: SSC SI CAPF 2017
- SSC SI CAPF Full Form : Staff Selection Commission / Sub-Inspector Central Armed Police Force
- Exam organize by: Staff Selection Commission
- Mode of Exam: Online (Paper-1 Exam & Paper-2 Exam)
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Recruitment:
- Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub – Inspector in CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)
- Sub – Inspector in BSF (Border Security Force)
- Sub – Inspector in SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal)
- Sub – Inspector in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)
- Sub – Inspector in ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police)
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)
SSC SI CAPF Vacancy Details 2017
S.No Post Name Number of Vacancies
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF 1,200
- Sub Inspector (SI – Male) in Delhi Police 110
- Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPFs 1,800
SSC SI CAPF Salary 2017
|Post||Classification||Grade Pay||Gross Salary||In Hand Salary|
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police||Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF||Group ‘C’||2800||27,766 – 31,790||25,123 – 29,147|
Eligibility Criteria SSC SI CAPF 2017
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree from any authenticate university.
- Age Limit: starting age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years. Age relaxation provided to categories candidates as per the government rules.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Application Form (Read More)
- Applicants can apply for SSC SI CAPF test in January 2017. SSC SI CAPF application form having into two parts as part-1 registration and part-2 registration. In the part- 1, applicants need to fill important details and in part-2, applicants need to pay required application fee.
- Mode of payment: applicants required to pay an application fee of Rs. 100 (One Hundred only). Applicants should deposit the application fee in any branch of SBI or To pay fee in cash, Candidates can pay application fee by the net banking and any credit/debit cards.
- No application fee is needed for Females, SC, ST, and Ex-servicemen.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Selection Procedure(Read More)
SSC SI CAPF selection process
- 1st phase – Written Exam (Paper-1) (200 Marks) (Objective Type)
- 2nd phase – Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test
- 3rd phase– Written Exam (Paper-2) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
If condition of Tie
- In case where more than one applicant secure the equal aggregates marks, than tie will be resolved by applying the below methods one after another:
- Total marks in written test.
- Who is senior according to the DB?
- First Alphabetical order in the names of the candidates appears.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Syllabus & Exam Pattern(Read More)
- SSC SI CAPF 2017 Exam will be complete in online mode (Paper-1 test and Paper-2 test) computer based totally exam.
- The written test will have two papers i.e. Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- Paper-1 Exam will divide into four parts: (A) General Intelligence & Reasoning, (B) General knowledge & General Awareness, (C) Quantitative Aptitude and (D) English Comprehension.
- Paper-1 Exam will be 200 questions for maximum 200 marks; exam duration is 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Questions paper medium will be in Hindi only for part A, B and C of Paper-1 test.
- Paper-2 will be English Language & Comprehension.
- Paper-2 will be 200 questions for 200 marks, exam duration is 2 hours.
- In paper-1 Exam and Paper-2 Exam will have negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong solution.
- Both papers will be objective type.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Admit Card
The commission will produce admit card for SI CAPF paper-1 test and SI CAPF paper-2 test. The admit card will be available for download 2 or 3 weeks before the exam. Admit card will not send though the mail post, Applicants are required to download the admit card from the official link of SSC or Aspirants can also download their admit card from our site careeralarm.in. Applicants must carry their hall ticket at the time of exam.
SSC CAPF 2017 Cut Off (Read more)
Cut off is a minimum mark which applicants need to score in order to qualified the exam. SSC will publish the cut off marks likewise Male & Female applicants as well as the applicants belonging to different categories. The cut off marks for the written test Paper – 1 and Paper-2 will be available on the Commission’s official website.
SSC CAPF 2017 Result (Read More)
SSC will announce three results for SI CAPF 2017 Exam first for Paper- 1 exam, second for Physical Endurance Test (PET) and third for Paper- 2 exam. The SSC CAPF 2017 result will carry name or roll number of the candidates who clear exam. SSC will publish SI CAPF Paper -1 exam result in month of April 2017.
Stay connected with CareerAlarm.in for all latest updates about SSC SI CAPF 2017 Exam.
- Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub – Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub – Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub – Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)