CTET Online Application Form 2017
CTET exam 2017 has conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSC). This exam was conducted twice in every year in the month of February and September. The CTET exam 2017 has conducted in the two shifts first was morning and the second will be the evening session. Where the paper 1st will be conducted in the morning session for the class 1st to the 5th primary class teacher and paper 2nd conducted in the evening session will be for the class 6th to 8th upper primary class. CTET Online Application Form details given below.
ctet.nic.in CTET Online Application Form 2017
- Organization name: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the Exam: primary or upper primary teacher
- Application Mode: Online
- Status: Starting from January 2016
- Registration deadline: February 2017
- Admit Card: March 2017
- CTET Exam Date: March 2017
- Age limit: no specific age limit
- Selection process: Written test and personal Interview
- Website: ctet.nic.in
CTET Online Application Form
The candidates who want to apply for the CTET 2017 must go to the official web portal of CTET which is ctet.nic.in. There they have need click on CTET application 2017 apply online option and must fill the application form. Then candidates must pay the CTET application fee 2017 and save the application and keep note down the registration no. for further reference.
How to apply CTET Online Application Form 2017
- First candidates CTET official website. Click on related link to ‘Application of CTET 2017’
- Read the application procedure of CTET carefully before to fill in the Application Form
- Now click on ‘Apply Online’.
- After clicking, the application page will be opened and the application is available to be filled in.
- Fill the CTET Application Form 2017 carefully
- They have to require Upload their Scanned Photograph and Signature. The image should be JPG format and size should be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Candidates have to submit application fee through e-challan or debit/credit card
- Candidate must take print confirmation slip for future use.
CTET Examination Fees 2017
|Categories||Either Paper I or II||Both Paper I or II|
|General / OBC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1000/-|