CTET Online Application Form 2017
CTET exam 2017 has conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSC). This exam was conducted twice in every year in the month of February and September. The CTET exam 2017 has conducted in the two shifts first was morning and the second will be the evening session. Where the paper 1st will be conducted in the morning session for the class 1st to the 5th primary class teacher and paper 2nd conducted in the evening session will be for the class 6th to 8th upper primary class. CTET Online Application Form details given below.
ctet.nic.in CTET Online Application Form 2017
- Organization name: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the Exam: primary or upper primary teacher
- Application Mode: Online
- Status: Starting from January 2016
- Registration deadline: February 2017
- Admit Card: March 2017
- CTET Exam Date: March 2017
- Age limit: no specific age limit
- Selection process: Written test and personal Interview
- Website: ctet.nic.in
Click Here CTET 2017 Complete Details
CTET Online Application Form
The candidates who want to apply for the CTET 2017 must go to the official web portal of CTET which is ctet.nic.in. There they have need click on CTET application 2017 apply online option and must fill the application form. Then candidates must pay the CTET application fee 2017 and save the application and keep note down the registration no. for further reference.
How to apply CTET Online Application Form 2017
- First candidates CTET official website. Click on related link to ‘Application of CTET 2017’
- Read the application procedure of CTET carefully before to fill in the Application Form
- Now click on ‘Apply Online’.
- After clicking, the application page will be opened and the application is available to be filled in.
- Fill the CTET Application Form 2017 carefully
- They have to require Upload their Scanned Photograph and Signature. The image should be JPG format and size should be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Candidates have to submit application fee through e-challan or debit/credit card
- Candidate must take print confirmation slip for future use.
CTET Examination Fees 2017
||Either Paper I or II
||Both Paper I or II
|General / OBC
BSF Recruitment 2016-17 for 157 Head Constable (Ministerial), Sub Inspector (Steno)Vacancies
- Name of organisation: Border Security Force (BSF)
- Post name: ASI and Head Constable Posts
- Total No.of Vacancies: 157
- Nationality: Indian
- Head Constable (Ministerial): 121 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno): 36 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
Army Education Havildar Recruitment 2017-2018
Last date for receipt of Application form – 02 January, 2017
Last date for receipt of Application form for far flung areas – 16 January, 2017
Exam Date- 16 April
Admit card- Click Here
Answer Key- Click here
Result Update soon
- For the Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Steno post candidates must have 12th passed from any recognised board and computer-based typing speed of 80 words per minute in English or Hindi.
- For Head Constable (Ministerial) post candidates must have 12th passes from any recognised board and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit: 25 years.
- Physical Test.
- Shorthand Speed Test.
- Typing Speed Test.
- Documentation or Verification.
- Medical test.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply separately for HC Min Vacancies and/or BSF ASI Steno in the prescribed format through downloading from official website www.bsf.nic.in or from the link below.
- Send the application form through all respect along with self-attested passport size photo; admit card, examination fee & self-attested duplicate copies of required documents to the concerned Authority so as to reach on the last date i.e. 02 January 2017.
- Envelope containing application must be superscribed in bold letters as “ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR (STENOGRAPHER) OR HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) IN BSF 2016-17”
- Candidates are needed to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee from crossed Bank Draft/Postal Order in favour of conducted authority payable at respective Bank/Post Office.
- SC/ST, Ex-servicemen, Departmental (BSF) and female candidates have not required examination fee.
BSF 157 HC & ASI Steno 2017, Result, Answer key, Cut Off, Merit List Update Soon Here
Admit Card- Will update after the announcement of the concerned authority.
Answer key and Result Update soon -Cut off- Unofficial Answer key will be updated after one week of examination. Official answer key will take some time to publish.
ASI Steno & HC Min Recruitment Notice
Recruitment Notice/ Application form