CTET Admit Card 2017: candidates who going to appear CTET Feb 2017 exam on Exam Date they can download their CTET Admit Card 2017 from here. Candidates who are appearing to attempt the CTET Exam 2017 for both papers I and II are notified that it is mandatory to bring the print copy of CTET Admit Card 2017 while entering in the examination centre and Download CTET Feb Admit Card 2017 available at official website www.ctet.nic.in from Last week of January. Visit the official site through the link given below to download your Admit Card.
Important Dates CTET 2017 Admit Card
|CTET 2017 Examination Date
|Admit Card 2017 Available from
|Closure of Admit Card download
||To be notified later
How to download CTET Admit Card 2017
It is a simple step to download the CTET Admit Card 2017. Follow the steps below mention to download the CTET Admit Card 2017.
Step 1: Candidate goes to the official website the link given in the post.
Step 2: Click the link related to ‘Download the Admit Card’.
Step 3: The window where the Admit Card of CTET 2017 is being hosted will open.
Step 4: Enter the Date of Birth and Registration number and Press ‘Submit’ button.
Step 5: The Admit Card of CTET 2017 will see on the screen.
Step 5: Click the on the ‘Download’ button.
Step 6: Save this file and take a printout of the Hall Ticket.
Click here CTET 2017 Complete Details
Contact Details for any discrepancies
If confirmation page is not generated by system after depositing the application fees and discrepancies in the same Admit Card, the candidate should approach to the Assistant Secretary, CTET Unit, CBSE, between official times 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. The candidates should approach along with the proof of payment of fee i.e.Copy of E-Challan, In case payment made through E-Challan or copy of bank statement, if payment deposited through the Credit/Debit Card for considering his/her candidature.
CTET Online Application Form 2017
CTET exam 2017 has conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSC). This exam was conducted twice in every year in the month of February and September. The CTET exam 2017 has conducted in the two shifts first was morning and the second will be the evening session. Where the paper 1st will be conducted in the morning session for the class 1st to the 5th primary class teacher and paper 2nd conducted in the evening session will be for the class 6th to 8th upper primary class. CTET Online Application Form details given below.
ctet.nic.in CTET Online Application Form 2017
- Organization name: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the Exam: primary or upper primary teacher
- Application Mode: Online
- Status: Starting from January 2016
- Registration deadline: February 2017
- Admit Card: March 2017
- CTET Exam Date: March 2017
- Age limit: no specific age limit
- Selection process: Written test and personal Interview
- Website: ctet.nic.in
Click Here CTET 2017 Complete Details
CTET Online Application Form
The candidates who want to apply for the CTET 2017 must go to the official web portal of CTET which is ctet.nic.in. There they have need click on CTET application 2017 apply online option and must fill the application form. Then candidates must pay the CTET application fee 2017 and save the application and keep note down the registration no. for further reference.
How to apply CTET Online Application Form 2017
- First candidates CTET official website. Click on related link to ‘Application of CTET 2017’
- Read the application procedure of CTET carefully before to fill in the Application Form
- Now click on ‘Apply Online’.
- After clicking, the application page will be opened and the application is available to be filled in.
- Fill the CTET Application Form 2017 carefully
- They have to require Upload their Scanned Photograph and Signature. The image should be JPG format and size should be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Candidates have to submit application fee through e-challan or debit/credit card
- Candidate must take print confirmation slip for future use.
CTET Examination Fees 2017
||Either Paper I or II
||Both Paper I or II
|General / OBC
CTET 2018- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET 2018) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for candidates who want to join Central Government Schools as a teacher like NVS/ KVS/ Tibetan School etc… It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted every year. Approximate All States organised TET, but who do not organise Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) select candidates on the basis of their performance in CTET only.
CTET February 2018 application form will be start in the month of December 2017 and examination will be held in February 2018.
CTET February 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online application available from
|Last date of application fee by Debit card/Credit card or E-challan
|Online application correction
||December 2017 to January 2018
|Admit card will be available from
|CTET Certificate/ Marks Statement will be published
CTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria (Read more)
For Primary Stage: I to V
- Candidate who wants to apply CTET 2017 must have passed 10+2 and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education with minimum 50% marks
- The candidates who belong to reserved category have to at list 45 % marks.
Secondary Stage VI to VIII
- The candidate must have cleared a graduation degree or its equivalent degree in any stream with at list 50 % marks.
- Candidates who belong to reserved category have to 45 % marks.
CTET Application Form 2018 Read more
How to apply?
CTET exam 2018 application form will be available at the official website ctet.nic.in. There they must click on the link related to CTET 2018 apply online option and must fill the application form. Then they must pay the CTET application fee 2018 and save the application form and note down the registration no. for further reference.
Application fee – The candidates who fill the application form for CTET exam 2018 must pay the application fee for the CTET exam 2018.
- Candidate who belong to Gen. and OBC category have to Rs.600 (for only one paper)
- While it Rs.1000 for the Gen. and OBC category applicants (for both paper I and II)
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST category have to Rs.300 (for only one paper)
- while Rs.500 for the Sc/ST candidates (for both paper I and II).
- The fee can be paid by any medium like debit or credit card, E-challan or NEFT etc.
CTET 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern (Read more)
This section is mentioning the prescribed syllabus for CTET exam 2018. If candidates are really looking to qualify this test then prepare according to its recommended exam pattern and syllabus. This will enhance the probability of cracking this test. Click on the read more tag given above.
Admit card will be available at CTET official website. If candidates have found any mistake in the admit card candidates are instructed to contact the respective authority soon. You’d not be able for appearing in the exam without having admit card.
CTET 2018 Result (Read more)
Candidates who have obtained the minimum qualifying marks will be invited to attend the personal interview round. The organizer has specified the minimum qualifying marks at list 60%, so candidates must need to cross the mentioned cut off.