UBTER PTCUL (Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Ltd) has published the latest Recruitment Notification 2016-2017 For 54 Assistant Engineer vacancy. All the interested and Eligible Candidates can apply through Offline Before the last date 16-01-2017 (16th January 2017). Further, more information regarding Application, eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern and Syllabus for PTCUL (Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Ltd) 54 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016-2017 is mentioned below.
PTCUL Vacancy Information –
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (E&M) (Trainee)||47|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Trainee)||04|
|Assistant Engineer (I.T.) (Trainee||03|
|Total No. of Posts||54 posts|
UBTER PTCUL Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts Overview
|Name of Organization||Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Ltd (PTCUL)|
|Total posts||54 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts|
|Age Limits||18 – 42 years|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Personal Interview|
UBTER PTCUL Important Date
- Application form Start from- 14-December-2016
- Last date of receipt of application form:- 16-January-2017
UBTER PTCUL Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate’s age limit should be minimum18, maximum 42 Years As on 01-07-2016.
- Candidates should be born between 02-07-1974 to 01-07-1998.
- Age relaxations will be applied as per the govt. rules. For Post wise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Candidates should have cleared Engineering Degree (Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical / Power Engineering / Power System Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
Selection Process – All Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Test, Interview.
Pay Scale – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Along With 5400/- Grade Pay .
PTCUL Uttarakhand AE Trainee Offline Application Process
- Candidates first Visit the Official Website of PTCUL i.e. ubter.in.
- Download PTCUL AE Advt Pdf and Read it.
- Download PTCUL AE Trainee Application form 2017.
- Fill important details & Pay the application fee.
- Then, Send the carefully filled PTCUL AE Application form with required certificates to the address given below.
Uttarakhand Pravadhik Shiksha Parishad,
Samyukth Pravesh Pariksha Evam Prashikshan,
Anusandhan Vikas Prakoshta, Aper Aam Vala,
Pin Code: 248001.
Application Fee for PTCUL Asst Engineer Recruitment 2017
Candidates of UBTER PTCUL AE Recruitment 2017 should Pay the Application Fee as follows.
|Physically disabled candidates are Exempted from application fees.|
UBTER PTCUL Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Written Test will consist of 176 marks and 24 marks for Interview round.
- Duration of written test will be 03 Hours.
- Question paper will contain objective type questions.
- Paper I: Exam will contain 3 topics.
- Analytical Ability,
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Paper II: Exam will come from B.Tech (Branch related) of 126 questions.
- Negative marking scheme will be allowed.