Once release of official notification for UPSC CAPF Exam 2017, The interested and eligible applicants can apply for the CAPF from the official website of UPSC. The UPSC CAPF Application Form will available through online mode and the applicants can apply online. The application procedure will be complete on 5th May 2017.
|Release of UPSC official notifice||12th April 2017|
|Commencement of application process||5th May 2017|
|Closing date of application process||23rd July 2017|
UPSC CAPF Application Form fee
To fill the application procedure, the applicants have to need pay Rs. 200/- as application fee (the no application fee is for female/SC/ST applicants). The application fee can be pay either through cash or through net banking. Through the net banking, the application fee can be paid by SBI, State Bank of Bikaner/Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or through Master Credit/ Visa/ Debit card. The application fee can also be paid thru pay-in-slip register generated in part II of registration.
How to apply? UPSC CAPF Application Form 2017
- Go to the official website of UPSC and fill up the application form for UPSC CAPF 2017.
- The registration form will divided into 2 parts- Part I and Part II.
- The candidates have to choose the wishes post and then enter all the required essential details.
- The candidates who also have to pay application fee in specified format.
- After filled part I registration and the candidates will be provided a registration no. & password through email.
- Next step will be the part II registration and the candidates have to enter all the relevant information as required.
- The candidates will have to need upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in required format and size.
- After this process the application form has to be submitted.
- After the application is submitted successfully, take a print out of the application form will be generated. The candidates are advised to take a copy of the same for further reference.