UPTET 2017 – 2018 Application, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus- Every year UP State Education Board of Department conducts the Teacher eligibility test in the month 15 October 2017. We are providing all important details and tentative dates regarding UPTET 2017. Like – Application form, Syllabus, Eligibility, exam date and admit card etc.
Uttar Pradesh State has been recently publishing the notification, UP State Education Board of Department has published a notification UP Test Eligibility Test for all eligible and interested candidates who are going to the government sector in Teaching fields. Therefore those of Uttar Pradesh (UP) may be applying the | UP TET 2017- 2018 Entrance Test Application form by online mode at official web portal site. upbasiceduboard.gov.in
online registration starts click on below link———
UPTET 2017- 2018 Overview
- Name of Board: – Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board
- Exam Name: – Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
- Exam Known as:- UP TET 2017
- Exam Date- 15 October 2017
- Status: – Available
- Application Mode: – Online
- Last Date Apply: – 08/09/2017
- Admit Card: – 15 October 2017
UPTET 2017- 2018 Exam Important Dates (Tentative): –
|Online Application form Available||Second Week of September 2017|
|Online Application last date||अंतिम तिथि : 08/09/2017 (सायं 06:00 बजे तक)|
|Online Application Corrections||siptember 2017|
|Last Date to pay fee||अंतिम तिथि : 11/09/2017|
|UP TET Exam Date 2017||15 October 2017|
|Online Admit Card||Update soon|
|UP TET Exam 2017 Answer key||October 2018|
|UP TET 2017 Result||January 2018|
|Qualifying Certificate will reach at DIET||April 2018|
UP TET Eligibility Criteria 2017 (Read More)
Educational Qualification Educational Qualification –
|Type of vacancies||Qualification|
|Class 1 to 5th class||D.Ed. NTT, BTC, 2 years BTC Urdu, graduate degree or minimum a bachelor degree in elementary education from any recognised university / institute.|
|Class 6 to 8th class||Graduate degree along with D.Ed. having at list 45% marks or appearing in B.Ed. along with 50% marks or have a four-year special education diploma along with 50% marks from an authorised college/institute.|
Age limit- There is no age limit specified to apply for the candidate.
Application fee –
Candidates who want to apply UPTET 2017 Application fee must pay the application fees as mentioned in the notification. UPTET Application Fees will be pay through Challan of SBI Bank only.
The validity of Score card – UP education council will provide a score card to all qualified candidate after completion of UP TET 2017 and this score card will be valid till next exam.
How to apply UP TET Online Application Form 2017 -2018
- Candidates must visit the official web site gov.in
- See respective link and enter on ‘Online registration form
- Fill the complete application form and submit.
- Then, pay the application fees through challan or SBI I collect.
- After pay, the fee fills the form of the second stage of exam form.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature and finally submit the form.
- Take a printout of final application for future reference.
UP TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 (Read More)