AFCAT Admit Card 2018 is released by the Indian Air Force after the successful completion of application process. AFCAT 2018 Admit card, is the entry hall ticket for Air Force Common Admission Test. Applicants can download the Admit Card of AFCAT 2018 from the official web portal at career air force.nic.in or from the link that is given below on this web page two week before the exam. The admit card of IAF AFCAT (01/2018) must be brought by each applicant on the day of the exam along with a valid identity card.
AFCAT Admit Card 2018 Overview
|AFCAT Admit Card 2018 release||Jan 2018|
|AFCAT 2018 Examination Date||26 Feb 2018|
IAF AFCAT Admit Card (01/2018)
Indian Air Force (IAF) published the admit card for AFCAT 2018. Candidates who participate for the can download admit card from the link given below. Candidates must carry their AFCAT admit card 2018 at the time of examination.
Check Also>> AFCAT 2 2018 Registration
Download AFCAT Admit Card 2018: Click below link to download IAF AFCAT (01/2018), Admit Card. This is the login page. Candidates can download admit card as soon as IAF uploads it here.
How to download AFCAT Admit Card 2018?
- Firstly, Candidates go to the official website of Indian Air Force at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Click on the login
- On reaching the log in page, candidates will be required to enter your email address or username, and password, which were use during application submission of AFCAT
- If candidates have forgotten your user name and password for logging in to getAFCAT 2018 admit card, please click on the link forgot the password. On this page to generate a new password, candidates will be asked to enter your valid email ID…
- After candidates have logged in the candidate account for AFCAT 2018 written exam, navigate to the download admit card button, expected to be on the left side of the page.
- Candidate AFCAT Admit Card 2018 will now be shown on this web Candidate can save it and download the same.
- Take a print copy of the admit card generated by the Indian Air Force for thisAir Force Common Admission Test 2018.