AIIMS MBBS 2019 is a national level entrance examination, which is organised by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS examination is performed on all India basis for admission to best MBBS programme offered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar, Patna and Raipur. Here we are providing all details about AIIMS 2019 like- Exam Date, Application form, eligibility criteria, Exam Date, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Important Dates
|Application Form Availability
||2nd week of February 2019
|Last date of application form
||2nd week of March 2019
|Display of errors
||3rd week of March 2019
|Last date to rectify errors
||1st week of April 2019
|Admit cards Issue
||3rd week of July 2019
||4th week of July 2019
||1st week of August 2019
|Open counselling round
||2nd week of September 2019
|Session will starts from
||3rd week of September 2019
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate who has interested to apply must have qualified 12thclass examination or equivalent exam from a recognised board.
- The candidate age should be 17 years on or before 31st December 2019.
- Subjects in the qualifying 12th examination should be English & PCB
- The candidate must have secured 60% aggregate marks in the subjects taken together (50% for reserved categories).
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form
- Registration for this exam will be through online mode
- Offline mode will not be acceptable.
- Fill complete details carefully and submit the application form.
- Application fee pay through online mode only.
- Select the entrance examination centre.
- Now, fill educational qualification and address details.
- Upload the scanned photograph, images signature and thumb impression in prescribed format.
- After filling all the steps, click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- The payment can be deposit through debit/credit card or net banking.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Syllabus Update soon
The candidates will be selected totally based on their performance in the examination. The preferences for the participating institutions except AIIMS Delhi should be mentioned in the application form. The seats will be allotted based on merit cum choice of the applicants.
Candidates can download their AIIMS MBBS 2019 admit card at the online mode only. The admit card will be release two or three weeks before the examination date of AIIMS MBBS 2019 e. The admit card will not be sent by post to any applicants. It is mandatory bring their admit card in the examination centre. Without a admit card candidates will not be entered in the examination hall.
AIIMS MBBS result 2019 will be announced most likely in June 2019 by the organiser. Candidates, who appeared for this exam, can check the AIIMS MBBS result 2019 online on the official website of conducting body. Candidates must download the result and take the printout of the score and keep this safe until the admission process end.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Cut-off
Cut off marks is the minimum score of any competitive exam which has to be achieved by the candidates in the exam to get admission in AIIMS. The cut-off score of AIIMS differs for various categories.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of selected candidates marks scored in the entrance exam. The selected candidates will be invited for counselling process according to their rank. Candidates are needed to attend counselling process on the given date & time with their original required documents.