Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test is known as AP EAMCET. This entrance examination is organised by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Candidates will get admission to various engineering, agriculture and medical courses through this examination, invites by numerous colleges, institutions of Andhra Pradesh state. The candidates who interested in AP EAMCET 2018 can check the important details below. Like- Online Application, Exam date, Eligibility, Syllabus etc.
AP EAMCET Important Date 2018
|AP EAMCET Notification||4th week of January 2018|
|Online application form available||1st week of February 2018|
|Application form last date||3rd week of March 2018|
|Online application form Correction||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit card available from||3rd week of April to 4th week of April 2018|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2018|
Courses offered through
B.Sc/ Pharma-D/ B.F.Sc/ BDS/ BHMS/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.V.Sc & Anumal Husbandry, BAMS, BNYS.
AP EAMCET 2018 – Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be an Indian citizen apply for the AP EAMCET 2018 entrance test
- Candidate required to proof that the candidates as local as well as non-local belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh
- The candidate must have passed class 12thwith subjects like- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or with the subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Biology with minimum 45% marks in the general category and 40% marks for reserved category candidates
- The candidate age must be 16 years as on the December 2018.
- If you are applying for B.Tech. Tech (Dairy Technology), (Ag. Engineering), and B.Tech. (FST) then the candidate should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st Dec 2018. However, the maximum age limit is 22 years for General category candidates and 25years for candidates from SC and ST category as on Dec 31, 2016
AP EAMCET 2018: Application Form
- Application form available thru the online mode on the official website.
- In the application form, candidates will have to give complete necessary information such as name, educational qualification, and address.
Candidates will need to pay the online application fee
|S.No.||Name of the course||Amount of the fee|
|1.||For Engineering (E)||Rs.350/-|
|2.||For Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs.350/-|
|3.||For both (E + AM)||Rs.700/-|
AP EAMCET 2018 Examination Pattern:
- Type of Questions: The examination test comprises of Objective type questions. Every question has four options, tick the right answer out of four.
- Exam Duration – 3 hours
- Total Questions comprises of 160
- Physics comprises of 40 questions
- Chemistry comprises of 40 questions
- Mathematics comprises of 80 questions
- Total marks will be 160
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2018
- The AP EAMCET admit card will be release by the university in April 2018 and all the candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- Besides, it will be essential to reach as per the time notified in the admit card.
AP EAMCET 2018 Result
The university will announce the final result on the official website. The result will be declared in the month of May.
Candidates can take the hard copy of the result and they will have to take the result with them at the time of counselling.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2018 (Read more)
- It is notified to the students that they should keep safe the Filled in Online registration Form till the Admission process.
- The AP EAMCET admit card and the score card must show the student when they called for verification of documents.
- The Information Booklet for AP EAMCET counselling 2018 will be released on the counselling portal.
- The list of institution/colleges for seat allotment in each course with intake in each course and category will also notify the exam authority.