BEEE 2018 – Bharath University is known as Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research or Bharath Institute of Science and Technology, it is one of the Deemed University and an Indian institute of higher education in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research will be conducting BEEE exam every year for getting admissions engineering program, in two phases. The exam will hold modes, online (CBT) and offline (PPT) modes. The BEEE application form 2018 will be available online for Phase I and Phase II. To know about complete information on application process, important dates, eligibility norms, admit card, result and more read the article on BEEE 2018 given below.
BEEE 2018 Overview
- Name of Exam– Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE 2018)
- Authority Body– Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai
- Level of Exam– Undergraduate (Phase I and Phase II)
- Exam Category– University Level/Admission
BEEE 2018 Important Information- Key Points
- This entrance exam will be held in written exam as well as an online exam.
- This entrance exam will be conducted into two phases- Phase I and Phase II.
- The Exam centers will be various for both the modes of the Entrance E
- Candidates who are eligible apply for provisional admission but they have to produce originaldocuments/certificates of their qualifying exam.
BEEE 2018 Important Dates
|Sl No.||Events||Scheduled Dates|
|1.||BEEE 2018 Phase I– Application Available for Phase I||January, 2018|
|2.||Offline Exam (Paper &Pencil Test) will be held on||Last week of January, 2018|
|3.||BEEE 2018 Phase II – Application Form Available for Phase II||April, 2018|
|4.||BEEE admit card 2018 Available||April, 2018|
|5.||BEEE 2018 PPT(offline) exam will be held on||April, 2018|
|6.||BEEE 2018 CBT(online) exam will be held from||April 2018|
|7.||Result declared for Phase I||February, 2018|
|8.||Result for Phase II||May, 2018|
|9.||Counselling for admission to B.Tech Program will be within||1st week of June 2018|
BEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate maximum age is 25 years of age.
- Candidates should be a permanent resident of India.
- Candidates must have passed their Higher Secondary (12th) Examination for get admission to B.Tech courses.
- For B.tech course a candidate must have their 12th standard with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks along with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For Bio Engineering a applicants should be passed 12th or its equivalent examination along with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
BEEE 2018 Application Form
The BEEE application form 2018 will be filling from both modes online and offline modes.
The application fee is- 500/- and must be pay via
1. Online E- payment,
- Demand Draft drew in favour of Bharath University payable at Chennai.
Online Application Form
The online Application form has been available by the University. Candidates require registering online and submitting their application form at the address provided below.
Offline Application Form
- Offline Application forms can also be purchased from Bharath University campus or Corporate Office candidates need to fill the application form with their own handwriting.
- Candidates can submit the fees before the closing date as specified for the offline candidates.
BEEE 2018 Exam Centres
- The exam centers are indicate for both Onlineand Offline (Pen & Paper mode) examination
- Candidates can choose three exam centres as their choices. Only one will be allotted to them.
BEEE 2018 Admit Card
The BEEE Admit Card 2018 is available to download at the online mode. The admit cards will issue after the submitted of application form correctly. Candidates can download the admit card through registration number and mobile number. We will provide the link to download the admit card is given on this page.The candidate have to printout of the admit card and keep it safely till the admission process.
BEEE Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates can check Exam Pattern of BEEE 2018 from the table below. For each correct answer carry 01 mark. There is no negative marking.
|Part 1-English||which will consists 10 questions for 10 marks|
|Part 2-Physics||Which will consists 30 questions for 30 marks.|
|Part 3-Chemistry||Which will consists 30 questions for 30 marks.|
|Part 4-Mathematics||Which will consists 30 questions for 30 marks.|
BEEE 2018 Syllabus
Candidates must check the syllabus that will be produce by The Bharath University. Candidates must check the BEEE syllabus 2018 and cover all the topics of all above mention subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
BEEE 2018 Model Papers
Bharath University will provide the previous year question papers for the candidates to preparation for the original question paper. The candidates must study from the sample questions papers so that they could manage time and be clear with the pattern of the question paper.
BEEE 2018 Result
The BEEE result 2018 phase-I will be in February 2018. BEEE result phase-II will be declared on April, 2018. However, it will be expected to be declaring on May 3, 2018. The result was announced on the basis of their performance in the Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam. The merit list will be prepared by the university and selected candidates will be called for the counselling process.
BEEE 2018 Counselling
- The counselling round will be performing for the candidates will be held for the shortlisted candidates.
- The a Call Letter will sent by the University for candidatesto attend for the counselling process.
- Payment of admission Fees:
Rs. 20,000/- Demand Draft (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of “BHARATH UNIVERSITY”, payable at Chennai.
- Without the DD for 20,000/- Candidates will not be permitted to attend the counseling process.
173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,, Chennai – 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
# 1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar,
Adyar, Chennai – 600 020
Tamil Nadu, India
Mobile: 98410 64199
Phone: + 91 – 44 – 4211 5251
University Phone: + 91 – 44 – 2229 0742, 2229 0125
Email: [email protected]
Fax: + 91 – 44 – 2229 3886
Phone: + 91 – 44 – 2229 9013
Email: [email protected]