UPSC CDS Application Form 2018: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Combined Defense Services Examination (CDS) examination every year to recruit Armed Force in Officers Training Academy, Indian Military Academy, and Indian Naval Academy & Indian Air Force Academy for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the Central Government of India. The online Application/registration process for UPSC CDS exam 2018 has been started from 8th November 2017 and the examination conducts on 4 February 2018. For candidate’s convenience, online apply link provided below for CDS 2018 exam. Read the below article to get more information about CDS Application Form 2018.
Apply Online Here
UPSC CDS Eligibility Criteria 2018 Click here
UPSC CDS Exam Pattern 2018 Click here
UPSC CDS Cut Off 2018 Click here
UPSC CDS Result 2018 Click here
UPSC CDS Application Form 2018: Important Dates
|Release of Online Application||8th November 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||4th December 2017|
|CDS Exam Date 2018||4th February 2018|
How to Apply for UPSC CDS Exam 2018?
Check in below section Procedures to fill Online Application form:
- Firstly, click on the official direct apply link provided above.
- CDS 2018 1st examination has been started from November 2017
- Now, the online application form will open on system screen.
- UPSC CDS Online Application Form 2018 is divided into two parts like- Registration Part and Apply Part.
- Start with Registration Part in which candidates enter all the relevant details such as candidates Name, Education qualification, Date of Birth, Category, Address, Email ID, Mobile Phone Number etc.
- After that the required details submit in the Registration Part and pause I agree button.
- Then fill Apply Part with requires payment details, candidates scanned image and signature.
- The candidates need to submit application fee only via SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card or challan.
- Then upload a scanned photograph in JPG format. The image size must be maximum 12 kb and minimum 4 kb with 100 * 120 pixels Resolutions.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The image size must be less than 12 kb with the resolution of 140 * 60 pixels height.
- Download registration forms and take a print out of your submitted application form.
UPSC CDS Application Fee & Payment Mode 2018
The Candidates have to require application fee Rs. 100 For General/OBC.
Exemption: No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/reserved category and Female candidates.
Applications fee should be deposited only through SBI either in the form of challan or SBI by Cash, State Bank of Bikaner /State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore and Jaipur/State bank of Hyderabad/ or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
CDS 2018 Examination Centers
The CDS exam 2018 will be held overall 41 cities/towns in the country.
The candidates Roll No On the basis of the first-apply-first-serve basis, the distribution of examination centres will be done.
Candidates choose the exam centre at the time of application on the early basis so that they could get an examination venue of their choice.
CDS Application Form 2018 Overview
- Name of the organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Post Name : Indian Military Academy, and Indian Naval Academy & Indian Air Force Academy
- Exam Name: CDS 2018
- Notification: CDS Application 2018
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Exam Date: 4th February 2018
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Experience : Fresher
- Status: Available on the official website
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location : All over country
- Website: www.upsc.gov.in