COMEDK UGET 2018 will be conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). COMEDK is an UG entrance exam conduct for getting admission into engineering and architecture program. It is a well-known state level entrance exam. COMEDK 2018 only organises entrance exam for engineering courses. The admission into the architecture courses will be totally based on NATA Score. In the web page, we have provided complete details of the COMEDK UGET 2018 like application form, Exam date, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Important Dates
|Application from will be available||the Second week of February 2018|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||first week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Issue||Last week of April 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date||First week of May 2018|
|Provisional Answer Key Release||Second week of May 2018|
|Publication of Final Answer Key||Last week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2018|
|Counselling Schedule||Second week of June 2018|
COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility criteria
For engineering courses
- For the B.Tech Programme admission, the candidate must pass 10+2 from a recognised state/central board with at list 45% aggregate marks in PCM (If SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka 40% marks).
- Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subjects with Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science or Bio-technology or Electronics as one of the optional subject.
- No diploma holder’s candidate will eligible to apply for COMEDK UGET.
For Architecture program
- Candidates must be qualifying 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognised board along with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.
- The candidates, who have three-year diploma holders with the minimum of 50% aggregate marks (SC/ST/OBC category- 40% marks), are also can apply for architecture courses.
- The admission of candidates will be on the basis of NATA scores. Candidates, who are seeking for admission in B.Arch must submit the separate application form.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018
- The COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form will be available online mode only from the official website of conducting body.
- At the registration time, the candidates will receive the login- User Id and password on their valid registered email ID.
- Candidates should fill all the require fields correctly and also upload the scanned photograph and signature.
COMEDK UGET 2018 application fee necessary to PCM Candidates have to pay Rs 1200/-.
Candidates keep mind that the fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Application fee payment mode
The candidates can submit the fee either through online or offline mode.
- For Online Payment: Debit card/credit or net banking.
- For Offline Payment: Bank challan submitted at any branch of Axis bank.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern- Update soon
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018
- COMEDK UGET Admit Card will be issue through online mode.
- Admit card is as the Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT).
- The COMEDK UGET TAT will be release from the 4thweek of April 2018.
- Any other mode will be not entertained to get the admit card.
- Candidates will be not allowed to sit in the examination hall without a valid admit card.
- The candidates are notified to preserve the TAT till the final admission process.
- COMEDK UGET 2018 Hall Ticket will also be required in the counselling process.
COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2018
- The answer key will be produced by the exam conducting body through online mode.
- The authority will publish a final answer key for the candidates.
- The final and provisional answer key will be available in the 2ndweek of May 2018.
- The final answer key will be publishing in May last week 2018.
COMEDK UGET Result 2018
- Candidates will able to check their COMEDK UGET Results 2018 in the last week of May 2018.
- The result will be announced through online mode through our website.
- After the result announcements, the selected candidates merit list will be prepared.
- Candidates will be invited for the counselling on the basis of the merit list.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018
- COMEDK 2018 will organise a centralised single window
- The counselling related news such as counselling schedule will be published on this website within the prescribed time.
- The counselling process may be started in the 2ndweek of June 2018 by the offline mode.
- The counselling process will be held in two rounds.
- The admission will be complete on the basis of a marks score in the examination.
Mandatory Documents at the time of Counselling:
- 10th/SSLC Passing Certificate
- 12th/2nd PUC Mark sheet or Passing Certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Photocopy of the filled Application Form
- COMEDK UGET TAT Card 2018
- COMEDK UGET Rank Card 2018
- Category Certificate
- Demand Draft
- NATA Score Card (If Applicable)