IAF Airmen Selection 2019: Recruitment, Job, Date, Notification: The Indian Air Force would be declared the ASR (Airmen Assortment Recruitment) authorized Announcement in the upcoming months. The aspirants who are willing to join the Indian Air Force they have to appear in the dissimilar trial (Test) for example PFT (Physical Fitness Test), Medical Test and online written examination, and After only some days from the examination date the respective authority will also be declared the online application form which can fill up by the unmarried male-aspirants who belong from Indian /Nepalese in favor of the Group “X” posts (not included education trainer post) & Group “Y” posts (not included automobile technician and Indian air force (police), Indian air force (security) ground training instructor, and musician posts).
The individual who is interested or efficient they need to apply for the online application form through the official web portal of the Indian Air Force. At the last of the recruitment procedure, the responsible body shall be made a final merit list which will be d via considering the applicant’s performance in the entire test which is prescribed via the Indian Air Force (IAF). The final selection of aspirants would be based on the on the merit that will be published by the IAF after the time of the recruiting process. The suitable aspirants can check the below details relating to the Indian Air Force Airmen Selection 2019 such as IAF 2019 online application form, Needed Qualification criteria, written exam’s syllabus, and pattern, date of the PFT, Medical test and online examination, AIF recruitment admit card, along with answer key, result, and merit.
Indian Air Force Airmen Assortment 2019 Group X & Y Dates
All well-organized and willing individual can apply & fill the Airmen Assortment 2019 online application form through the online mode on the authorized website of the IAF authority. Next, we have mentioned the all essential dates related to the IAF (Indian Air Force) Airmen 2019, the aspirants must read the below table.
|Name of the events IAF Airmen Selection 2019||Important Date|
|Beginning date of online registration From||Update Soon…|
|The late date of the online registration||Update Soon…|
|Availability of the Admit Card Downloading Date /Date of the written examination||Update Soon…|
|Selection Test||Update Soon…|
|The result of Selection Test||Update Soon…|
|The announcement of PSL List||Update Soon…|
|Aspirants list of Enrolment||Update Soon…|
Qualification Criteria for IAF Airmen Selection 2019
The individual who is going to apply for the IAF Airmen Assortment 2019 they must make ensure from the following provided Qualification criteria later than aspirants must fill up the 2019 recruitment application procedure of the Indian Air Force for the Group ‘X’ OR ‘Y’
For the Group “Y” (Not encompassed Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (S) IAF (Police) and, Musician Posts)
- The willing aspirants must have completed intermediate or 10+2 or else any other equivalent examination from a recognized state education board/central education board.
- The students are needed to pass with minimum 50% marks or good II division and in the subject of English, students must have passed with 50% marks.
- Students must have passed the 12th class with the subjects of PCB/PCM or Arts and Commerce group.
- For Group ‘X’ (Not Encompassed Education Instructor Trade)
- For the X group, the aspirants must have passed 12th board examination or Intermediate or any comparable examination from any recognized or authorized board or university.
- The aspirants must have cleared the 12th examination with the marks of 50% minimum along with 50% marks in the subject of English.
- The applicants must have passed the 10+2 with the subjects of PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) together with English subject.
- The individuals have accomplished the three years Diploma course in the Engineering or technical field with any stream, the same as mentioned on the official announcement that would be available on the official website i.e. airmenselection.cdac.in.
- The three years engineering diploma must have done from a recognized government polytechnic institute or college.
- The diploma aggregate percentage must be minimum 50 % marks.
- If students have not English subjects in the diploma program in that case students 10th or 12th passing marks must be least 50% marks.
For Group ‘Y’ Only Medical Assistant Post:
- The aspirants must have accomplished 12th class with the subjects of PCB group such as Physics, Chemistry and, Biology (Zoology & Botany) with the English subject from an Authorized Education Board.
- The 10 +2 or intermediate marks have minimum 50% marks or more & 50% marks in English subject.
- Only those Education Boards shall be acknowledged which are authorized or recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- According to the intended guiding principle of the esteemed Education Board or Polytechnic Institution would be adequate only (i.e. 49.99% shall be regarded as-as 49%/ no round-off computation applied).
Indian IAF Airmen Selection 2019 Age Criteria
The suitable candidate’s DOB (Date of Birth) must only they would be capable to apply for the application form of IAF 2019. In that particular situation, all aspirants shall be completed every one of the Selection Procedure stages, after that the superior age must be the same as on date of enrollment is 21 years (on the basis of high school passing certificate). For the further details must stay with this web page and in the upcoming weeks we will provide the all necessary information or particulars regarding the IAF Airmen Selection 2019.
To get more information about Indian Air Force airmen Syllabus 2019, aspirants need to visit the Official link. Dear aspirants you are requested to stay connected with this page for latest updates. If you have any interrogation then you can question in comment box which is provided below.