Indian Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2019, Job, Date, Notification: Indian Air Force has distributed a notification for selection as Airmen in Group ‘Y’ trades on regular basis. Eligible aspirants can apply Online. Kindly download full announcement Other details like age limit, educational requirement, assortment procedure, application fee and how to apply are Download given below.
Name of Posts: Airmen in Group ‘Y’ trades
Education Qualification:- Passed 10+2 or Correspondent examination in any stream/subjects accepted by Central/State Boards of education. Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Edification (COBSE) official website as members, as on the last date of proposal of application, will only be permitted.
Following sports Discipline :- Indian Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2019:
(a) Athletics (b) Basketball (c) Boxing (d) Golf (e) Cricket (f) Cycling (g) Fencing (h) Football (j) Gymnastics (k) Hockey (l) Handball (m) Kabaddi (n) Lawn Tennis (o) Swimming (p) Volleyball (q) Water Polo (r) Wrestling (s) Weight Lifting (t) Squash.
SPORTS ACHIEVEMENTS: Indian Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2019
- Separate should have signified the country in Junior/Senior International chances in any of the above-stated sports discipline. The current accomplishment would be given favorite during selection trials.
- The individual should have conquered the minimum average of fifth place in the Junior National Championship, signified the State/Units in Senior National Championships or Inter University Championship in above-mentioned sports discipline. The current attainment would be given preference through selection trials.
- In team events, the separate should have represented the state in Junior National Championship and National School Tournament lead by School Games Federation of India (SGFI) in above-stated sports discipline. The current accomplishment would be assumed preference during assortment trials.
Note: Aspirants represented International/National level than achieved position but not possessing 10+2 instructive requirement might also apply. However, the contention of such aspirants will be topic to verification of sports identifications & performance during assortment trials. Relaxation of educational requirement (Not Below Matric) will be careful on the case to case basis for eligible aspirants.
Date of Birth: Aspirants should be born between Upper age limit of the date of matriculation is 21 years.
Note: Age relaxation (not below 16 years and not beyond 25 years of age) would be considered in exceptional cases on the case to case basis, based on the level of achievement in National/International sports events, exhibits possible for the future sporting profession and absorbed in joining IAF.
Important Dates of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019-20
- Date of Published Notification: Update Soon.
- Application accordingly accomplished in all compliments must reach Air Force Sports Control Board by ordinary post inside 21 days from the date of publishing of announcement in Employment News. Application established after due date shall not be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY: Indian Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2019
Application Form: APPLICATION SHOULD BE ON A4 SIZE PAPER ONLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT. Non-standard application procedures will be rejected. The following are to be sent along with the application:-
- Three copies of unattested recent (not before 01 Feb 2018) passport size COLOUR PHOTOGRAPH (front portrait without headgear except for Sikhs), ONE of which is to be pasted on the proposal form too the other two are to be affixed to the top left corner of the application form. THE PHOTOGRAPH IS TO BE TAKEN WITH ASPIRANT HOLDING A BLACK SLATE IN FRONT OF HIS CHEST WITH HIS NAME, DATE OF BIRTH BESIDES DATE OF PHOTOGRAPH CLEARLY WRITTEN ON IT WITH WHITE SCRIBBLE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. Photographs should be only on good superiority “Photo Paper.”
- Attested copies of Matriculation Documentation in support of Date of Birth. Attested copies of Marks Sheet & Diploma of Education Qualification along with showed copies of Sports accomplishment certificates.
- One unstamped self-addressed 24cm x 10 cm WHITE PACKET of good quality, stapled/pinned through the application form.
- Applicants are to bring with them the following at the time of assortment trail:-
- (a) Four copies of photographs (same as submitted with the application).
- (b) Original Matriculation passing documentation with four attested photocopies for confirmation of the date of birth.
- (c) Original Matriculation mark sheet with four attested copies.
- (d) Original passing documentation and mark sheet of Intermediate/10 +2 with four attested photocopies.
- (e) Original documentation concerning sports achievement with four attested photocopies.
- (f) Character Documentation.
- (g) Sports Kit.
- (h) For aspirants discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/some other Government organization.
Envelope: Indian Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2019:
The envelope containing the application form should be marked on top as OUTSTANDING SPORTSMEN FOR GROUP ‘Y’ TRADES SPORTS DISCIPLINE APPLIED FOR _________________POST.