Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 Recruitment, Jobs, Notification, Date, Applicaiton Form, A Yantrik (Technician) in Indian Coast Guard operates and sustains electrical, mechanical and aeronautical equipment as fit as organizations on coast guard vessels then aircraft. For more information on Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 like application, dates, selection procedure and suitability read this article below. Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019
Overview of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019
|Examination name||Indian Coast Guard Yantrik|
|Name of the Post||Indian Coast Guard Yantrik|
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has announced the notification for the enrollment for the post of Yantrik (Technician). Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application form known in online mode from July 2019. To be eligible for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik post, applicants age should be between 18 to 22 years and they must have approved class 10 and have a diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication with total 60% marks. The selection process of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 comprises – written exam, physical fitness test then initial medical examination. Applicants selected for this post have to undergo training at Indian Naval Ship (INS), Chilka.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 Important Dates
The Indian Coast Guard has released online application form for the post of Yantrik. Checked the dates of online application, e-admit card and exam dates below:
|Online application||Update Soon.|
|Closing date of online application||Update Soon.|
|E-admit card||Update Soon.|
|Exam date||Update Soon.|
|Commencement of training||Update Soon.|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 Qualification criteria
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 suitability criteria include circumstances that Applicants must meet in order to be eligible for the test and the enrollment process. Applicants must check the qualification criteria for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik before applying for the test, so as to ensure that they are eligible for it. The qualification criteria of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik carries information about qualification conditions related to age, instructive qualification, etc. Check the details below.
Age Boundary for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Post – 18 / 22 years
- Applicants applying for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik must be among 18 to 22 years of age.
Category-wise age limit
|General||18 to 22|
|OBC||Up to 25 years|
|SC/ST||Up to 27 years|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 Educational Qualification
- The Applicants who have passed class 10thor equivalent and have a diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunications engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with aggregate 60% are eligible to apply for this post.
- SC/ST Applicants with the minimum aggregate of 55% can apply for the post of Yantrik.
- Applicants who have obtained first, second or third position in any sports event held at National or Interstate Nationwide Championship will also be given 5% relaxation.
- The wards of Indian Coast Guards uniform personnel will also be given the reduction.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 Medical standards
- The Applicants physically dared are not eligible to apply for this post.
- The minimum height must be 157 cms. Applicants from hilly and tribal regions will be given reduction as per Central government rules.
- Applicants should not be sorrow from any cardio-vascular disease or surgical malformations like flat-feet etc.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form 2019
Applicants can fill the form for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 in online mode only. The application form is available. Applicants should read all the orders prudently to check their qualification and know other details earlier starting the online registration.
How to apply Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Submission Form
- All the applications will be putative online only.
- Read the instructions carefully and choice the advertisement for Yantrik 01/2019 Batch (Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering)
- Fill in the basic particulars like name, father’s name, mother’s name, email, and phone number.
- Also, put the exact proportion of marks in diploma and that should be not rounded off.
- Select among the subsequent posts:
(aa) Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)
(ab) Yantrik Technical (Electrical)
(ac) Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunications)
- Applicants can select any one center out of the options given there
- Applicants are also mandatory to upload a photograph and signature in jpeg format. The size of the photograph should be between 10kb to 40 kb and the size of the signature should be 10kb to 30kb.
- Read the instructions and tick on the ‘I agree’ button and the online application will be displayed.
- Once finished, Applicants must go through the form, check the filled details and then submit the form.
- On fruitful submission of application, a unique application/registration number will appear. Applicants must note down this number for future references.
Note: The candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth should not differ from that on the class tenth certificate.
- Your application might get disallowed on the basis of qualification criteria or some other reasons. In that case, a rejection slip will be displayed with application number and reason of rejection.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 Admit Card
The declare card of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik will announcement on August, 2019. The admit card will be obtainable in online mode only consequently Applicants have to download it. Applicants can download Indian Coast Guard Yantrik admits card with their application/registration number that was generated online. The admit card of the candidate will have details like their name, the address of the exam center, roll number, selected post etc. Please check all the details in the admit card. In case of any problem, you can inform the exam conducting body.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019 Exam Centres
The examination centers of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik are the sites where the arrival examination will be held. Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 examination will be held crossways 4 cities in India. The examination or enrollment centers of each state are given below:
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 documents required for the written exam
Applicants are required to bring these original documents at the examination center for verification. After verification original documents will be given back to the Applicants.
- Applicants have to bring three copies of pre-filled e-admit cards
- They must have a colored passport size photograph with the blue background and it must be a recent photograph (not older than one month)
- Self-attested class tenth certificate and mark sheet
- Diploma certificate and mark sheet of all the semester
- Identity proof, such as Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, college id or any other photo id proof.
- Caste certificate issued by SDM/DM, and also sports certificate must be carried by the candidate(if applicable)
Any candidate who fails to provide the above documents will not be permitted to sit in the examination.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019
- Applicants who qualify the written exam will undergo Physical Fitness Test. The PFT will consist of
- 6 km run to be completed in 7 mins.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 push ups
Physical Standards for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors. Check here the medical standards required for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik
|Height||157 cms (Minimum)|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age|
|Chest||Well proportioned (Minimum expansion 5 cms)|
|Eye Sight||6/24 without glasses and|
6/9 & 6/12 with glasses for better and worse eye respectively.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 Selection Process
- Applicants will be shortlisted for written examination on the basis of higher percentage received in diploma.
- Applicants have to appear for written test which consists of objective questions.
- Applicants who will qualify written test have to go for a Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and an Initial Medical Examination. The whole process will take up to 2 to 3 days.
- After the Initial Medical Examination, Applicants have to undergo Final Medical Test. This Final Medical Test will be done at INS Chilka. Applicants who qualify in Final Medical Exam will go for further training.