Here is good news for the Government Job seekers. Recently the Intelligence Bureau published the IB Recruitment 2017 Notification. The Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Notification has invited the application to fill 1430 vacancies of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts. Intelligence Bureau IB Executive Officer Jobs 2017-2018 apply through official website @ mha.nic.in. in. In this web page, we provide all essential details regarding IB Jobs 2017 in below sections. Like- Online Application, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Bharti, Syllabus, selection procedures and Admit Card.
ACIO Recruitment Overview
- Name of the organization: Intelligence Bureau
- Post Name: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
- Exam Name: ACIO Written Exam
- Notification: Recruitment
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Exam Date:
- Tier-1- 15 October 2017
- Tier-2- 07 January 2018
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) with GP Rs. 4200
- Status: Available at the official website
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location: All over the India
- Website: nic.in. in.
ACIO-II/Exe Vacancies Details Intelligence Bureau IB
|Name of the Post||Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)||UR||1046|
|Advertisement Date||10 August 2017|
|Online Application starts||12 August 2017|
|Last date of submission of application||02 September 2017|
|Last date of payment of exam fee||05 September 2017|
|Admit Card download||September-October 2017|
|Tier-1 Exam date||15th October 2017|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||7th January 2018|
IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale
Candidates who selected for IB Jobs 2017 get the salary according to this pay scale with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month. Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34, 800/–
Intelligence Officer Bharti Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualification||The interested candidates should have passed Graduation or equivalent examination from a recognized University and should be Knowledge of computers.|
|Age Limit||Minimum age is- 18 years
Maximum age is- 27 years as on 02 September 2017
How to Apply IB ACIO Recruitment 2017
Candidates can fill the application form of the Khufia Vibhag IB ACIO Recruitment through the website www.mha.nic.in.
How to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Exam 2017 Application form
- Firstly, the interested candidates go to the Intelligence Bureau official website at www.mha.nic.in.
- Search the tab and click on to “What’s New” Section, open “Job Opening – ACIO 2017-18” link.
- Then click on the IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Apply Online.
- Read instructions carefully and click on Part I Application Form.
- Entering candidates all mandatory details and submit it.
- After submission of part, I now go with Part II application.
- Now candidates need to pay application fee, Upload your Scanned Photograph & signature in the
- The scanned image and signature should be a prescribed format (in a single file of max 50 KB).
- Finally, take a print out of application form for further use.
The Interested and Eligible Candidates can pay the application fee for IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 which is mention below.
General/OBC Category Candidates (Male) have to: Rs 100/-.
SC/ST/Female Category Candidates have to: No Fee.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern- Update soon
IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for Intelligence Bureau 2017 Recruitment based on below performance in the following process.
- Preliminary Test (Tier 1)
- Mains Exam (Tier 2)
IB 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card (Call letter) of IB 2017 and other further information will be notified by the registered Email ID.
Intelligence Bureau IB Exam 2017 Examination Centres
Intelligence Bureau IB Exam 2017
Answer key and Cut off- Update After the examination.
Intelligence Bureau IB Exam 2017 Result Update later.