ISRO RECRUITMENT 2019 2020, Job, Advertisement, Date, Vacancy: Name of Organization: Indian Space Research Organization. It has 32 centers across 23 cities or towns. Its established 15 August 1969 & Headquarter Karnataka Bengaluru India. here you can find the Application form, Syllabus, Date, Admit Card and Result.
Official Website- www.isro.gov.in: Centralized Recruitment -ICRB of the Department of Space& Indian Space Research Organization recruitment for ISRO RECRUITMENT 2019 vacancies at the following 15 centers these are:
1. Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre “VSSC”
2. Space Applications Centre “SAC”
3. National Remote Sensing Centre “NRSC”
4. ISRO Telemetry, Tracking and Command Network “ISTRAC”
5. ISRO Inertial Systems Unit “IISU”
6. Development and Educational Communication Unit “DECU”
7. Indian Institute of Remote Sensing “IIRS”
8. Master Control Facility “MCF”
9. Department of Space and ISRO HQ
10. Antrix Corporation Limited
11. ISRO Propulsion Complex “IPRC”
12. Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre “LPSC”
13. Satish Dhawan Space Centre “SDSC” SHAR
14. ISRO Satellite Centre “ISA”
15. Laboratory for Electro-Optics Systems “LEOS”
Autonomous Bodies under ISRO and Dept. of Space are
1. National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (Tirupati)- NARL is one of the first centers for atmospheric research in the country-specific in basic, indigenous technology, atmospheric research, improvement for atmospheric probing & climate and weather modeling.
2. Physical Research Laboratory (PRL)( Ahmedabad) – It is a first institute occupied in basic research in experimental and theoretical physics, astronomy & astrophysics planetary, earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
3. Semi-Conductor Laboratory- (SCL)- This has been set up with the main non-subjective to aid, guide, undertake, promote & coordinate the R & D in the field of Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), Semiconductor Technology.
SCL also offers Job chance to Ph.D. holders also who have submitted their dissertation & are awaiting grant of the degree) with specialization in Science or Engineering that is same to SCL such as electrical, microwaves, RF, VLSI design, electro-optics, MEMS, testing, advanced packaging, semiconductor materials, applied electronics, micro-electronics etc.
• How to apply to SCL? Interested & eligible candidates can register themselves for possible employment with SCL. As and when the vacancy arises, candidates who have enrolled in the Live Register will be considered and called for selection based on the discipline in which the requirement is.
• Details of Selection – Candidates will be appointed as Scientist/ Engineer ‘SD’ in the Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100 with entry-level pay of Rs18750 + Grade Pay of Rs 6600. Currently the gross emoluments of Scientists/Engineers ‘SD’, works out to Rs 64,000/- per month. In addition, candidates will be eligible for a fixed incentive of Rs.1520/- per month, professional update allowance of Rs10,000/- (once a year) and PRIS Organizational Incentive 20% of the basic pay example Rs 5070/- per month, payable twice a year. The higher start will be considered for deserving candidates.
5. IIST offers undergraduate (Avionics, Aerospace Engineering, and Physical Sciences), post-graduate and doctoral programmes in niche areas of space science, technology and applications
ISRO RECRUITMENT 2019 Details:
ISRO RECRUITMENT 2019 offers the position of Scientist or Engineer “SC” in Level 10 of Pay Matrix to the graduate candidates in the following Disciplines
d. Computer Science
Degrees eligible ISRO RECRUITMENT 2019
D. Diploma+B.E/B.Tech(Lateral Entry)
E. BSc+ B.E/B.Tech(Lateral Entry)
F. AMIE* subject to conditions as specified below
G. B.E/B.Tech degree part-time
Eligibility ISRO Recruitment 2019
• Candidates must have passed BE/B. Tech or relevant qualification in 1st class with an aggregate min.. of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. ISRO is strict about the CGPA or marks & does not regard anything less than the given criteria. The average of all semesters will be regard for the purpose of CGPA and not one single semester.
• Candidates who are in their final year are also eligible to apply, provided their final degree is available by July 31 and their aggregate is 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
• Candidate with Diploma+B.E/B. Tech (Lateral Entry) are also eligible provided they have passed their degree in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
• AMIE aspirants will be regulated as /MHRD order Number. 11-15-2011-AR (TS.II) dated 06.12.2012. Students registered before May 31, 2013, may be considered provided they should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section ‘B’ alone. However, AMIE candidates wishing to apply must check if they are eligible before applying.
• Candidates who have passed M.E/M. Tech with B.Tech is eligible to apply provided their B.Tech marks meet the eligibility specified above.
• Candidates who have studied Integrated course of B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M. Tech is also eligible subject to production of Graduation certificate for B.E/B. Tech separately in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
• Candidates with part-time B.E/B. Tech degree is eligible. However, candidates who have done their B.E or B.Tech through correspondence course not eligible
Disciplines broadly allowed for ISRO recruitment
Electronics Mechanical Computer Science Electrical
Applied Electronics Industrial Engineering Information Science Electrical & Electronics
Communication Industrial Management Information Technology
Electrical Electronics Industrial Production – –
Electronics Manufacturing Sciences/Engineering – –
Electronics & Communication Mechanical Engineering – –
Electronics & power Metallurgy – –
Electronics & Telecommunication Production Engineering – –
Industrial Electronics Production Management – –
Power Electronics Aeronautical Engineering – –
Telecommunication Aerospace Engineering – –
Instrumentation Technology Mechatronics – –
Instrumentation & Control – – –
Electronics & Instrumentation – – –
Avionics – – –
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens only.
Age limit: Candidates must be less than 35 years as on specified date. Ex-Servicemen & Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Registration under National Career Services (NCS): This is mandatory and all candidates must first register at National Career Services (NCS) portal. Only registered candidates will be considered for selection.
How to apply for ISRO RECRUITMENT 2019?
• Candidates registered in the NCS must check their eligibility before applying Online mode.
• Applications are online.
• Candidates must fill the personal information, academic and address details.
• After registration, an online registration number will be provided to all applicants. This is to be preserved by candidates.
• Candidates already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies must send a `No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. as well as post code on the reverse.
ISRO Job 2019 Application Fee
• There will be an Application Fee of Rs 100/- to be paid using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
• All Women candidates 1. Scheduled Castes (SC)/ 2. Scheduled Tribes (ST); 3.Ex-serviceman [EX] and4. Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
Important- candidates who are already employed under Central/State Govt../PSU/Autonomous Bodies have to send the NOC to the Administrative Officer [ICRB], ISRO Headquarters Bengaluru within 7 days of filing the applications.
Selection Process ISRO Job 2019
• Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for the written test.
• The written test is normally conducted at twelve venues viz, , Bengaluru,
J. New Delhi and
• Call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail
• The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks.
• The question paper will be in English
How to Prepare? ISRO Job 2019
Previous years question papers are available in the ISRO Website and published under the advertisement.
Interview Criteria ISRO Recruitment 2019
• Candidates are shortlisted for an interview on the basis of their performance in the written test.
• Candidates who score a minimum of 60% in the interview process will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel. The selection will, however, be in the order of merit
Pay and Allowances:
• Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix
• They will be paid a minimum basic pay of Rs. 56100/- p.m.
• In addition, House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility, respectively.
• Employees of ISRO and the other centers under the Dept of Space will be governed by the New Pension Scheme.
• Other facilities such as medical facilities for self and dependents, subsidized canteen, transport allowance when official transport is not availed, the limited housing facility for fresh entrants in lieu of HRA, Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, advance for construction of the house, etc will be as per Central Government orders.