JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2018: The JIPMER MBBS 2018 counselling will be conducted from June 27 to 30, 2018 in to three rounds, tentatively. All the Candidates who will cleared JIPMER MBBS 2018 entrance examination as per the rank merit list, will be eligible to a part of the counselling procedure of JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2018. The counseling procedures will consist three rounds and candidates who will member of first round will not be participate again in any subsequent counselling rounds of JIPMER MBBS 2018.
The JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2018 will be conducted in offline mode where participator will have to present in order to JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2018. The JIPMER Counselling will be conducted for get admissions in to 150 MBBS seats in JIPMER Puducherry, while 50 seats MBBS is reserve JIPMER Karaikal. Candidates who will shortlist in the entrance exam can check below section for the detailed procedure to participate in JIPMER 2018 MBBS Counselling.
|Counselling Venue||JIPMER Auditorium, Gate Number 07 (Temple Gate), JIPMER Campus, Dhanvantri Nagar, Puducherry- 605066|
Candidates can check below section for JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counseling Date:
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2018 Date
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counselling events||Date|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 first counselling||June 27 to 30, 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 second counselling||July 19, 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 third counselling||August 23, 2018|
Qualified Candidates can check below for JIPMER counselling 2018 highlights:
- Candidates who will be invited for counselling will have to report at the correct time and date
- Before start the JIPMER MBBS 2018 counselling process, bio-metric finger print and image verification of appeared candidate will be done. This will be an important step.
- At the counseling time , candidates need to submit the list of below mentioned documents (photo copy and self attested)
– Date of Birth proof
– Class XII passing certificate
– JIPMER MBBS result card 2018
– Resident certificate in case of Puducherry residents
– Six passport size colour recent photographs
– Medical certificate for OPH candidates
– Non Resident Indian (NRI) – Recent NRI Status certificate of the candidate or parent issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective Country with the Embassy seal
– Overseas Citizen of India – Certificate of Registration for Overseas Citizen of India
Details of JIPMER MBBS 2018 First Counselling:
Candidates can check below JIPMER MBBS 2018 for highlights of first counselling
The JIPMER MBBS 2018 first counselling for various categories will be held in the following manner:
JIPMER 2018 MBBS First Counselling Dates
|Order of Category||Counselling date|
|OPH & P-OPH||27 June 2018|
|UR/OPH & P-OPH||28 June 2018|
|OBC/ST/SC||29 June 2018|
|Puducherry candidates||30 June 2018|
JIPMER MBBS Second Counselling Dates
|Second counselling||9 July 12018|
Candidates who will not be a part of first round of counseling they will not be eligible to attend in subsequent counselling rounds. Further, candidate who will be a part of first counselling round but will not select for a seat will be eligible to further appear in second round JIPMER MBBS 2018 counselling.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Open counselling
Seats which will remain after three round of counselling will be filling by open counselling round. All appeared candidates who are eligible as per the merit list of JIPMER MBBS 2018 are participating in open counselling rounds irrespective of attendance in previous rounds.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2018 will be conducted for getting admissions to as many as 200 seats of MBBS. 150 MBBS seats in JIPMER 2018 Puducherry and 50 seats in Karaikal.
Stay tuned to careeralarm.in for more information on JIPMER MBBS Counselling