NDA Admit Card 2018 will be released by the UPSC. National Defense Academy is a national premier institution that cadre the training for the candidates who selected for Indian Armed Forces. Union Public Service Commission organises the NDA Exam for selecting candidates to avail the same programme. This exam is conducted two times in a year on April & second September months. Candidates may check details of NDA Admit Card 2018 and how to download the NDA Hall Ticket 2018.
NDA Admit Card 2018
NDA & NA (I) examination to be held in April 2018 is available online. NDA 2018 Admit card is issued at official website upsc.gov.in and upscaling.nic.in for candidates who carried for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy exam 2018. To download the NDA 1 Admit Card 2018, applicants required log in using registration ID, Roll number. This Admit card should be carried for the exam hall along with printout. Get on this web page complete information of NDA Admit Card 2018, how to download e-Admit Card and given below link for hall ticket download.
|UPSC NDA (I) admit card 2018 Available From||Three weeks before exam|
|Date of NDA I exam||April 2018|
UPSC NDA I Admit Card 2018
Admit Card of NDA will be available three weeks before the examination is issued by UPSC. UPSC is conducting the NDA & NA examination on Apr 2018. Get Here UPSC NDA I Admit Card 2018- Link to download NDA admits card for UPSC NDA 1 Exam 2018 will be available at the official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in.
How to Download the NDA Admit Card 2018
To get the Admit card candidates can go through the following steps to download t their NDA Admit Card:
- First, go to the official website of UPSC (link will be given here).
- Search tab related to “NDA Admit Card 2018” and click on it.
- Choose any one of these options, i.e. By Registration ID or By Roll Number.
- Entering the following details such as Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- The NDA admit card will be displayed on the new window screen.
- Candidates now able to download the admit card and take printouts for further reference.