The MDSU (Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University) is the conducting authority of Rajasthan PTET entrance test 2019. On the basis of Rajasthan PTET entrance test the respective authority is offering admission into B.Ed. program in across the Rajasthan state. The Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU) is situated at Ajmer (Rajasthan) in India. The candidates who are looking for the B.Ed. entrance application form 2019 they should know the all-important points regarding the Rajasthan PTET 2019-2020. Following we have described the all essential details (opening date of application form, syllabus and pattern of the exam, eligibility criteria, academic qualification, and online admit card and result etc. interested applicants must check this articles before commencing the application form.
Rajasthan B.Ed. PTET 2019 Overview:
Name of the organization: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University
Post Name : teacher
Exam Name: Rajasthan B.Ed. PTET 2019:
Notification: online application
Mode of Exam: pen and paper base
Exam Date: May 2019
Mode of Apply: online
Nationality: Indian nationality
Location: Ajmer Rajasthan
Status: Available soon at the official website
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Important Date
Online Application form will available: Third week of January 2019
Last Date for Submission Application Form: Third week of April 2019
Last Date for submission Application fee: The Third week of April 2019
Admit Card will be issued: Second week of May 2019
Examination Date: Second week of May 2019
Results will Announcement: First week of May 2019
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Earlier then the appearing application form an applicant should know his/her eligibility criteria details regarding Rajasthan B.Ed. PTET 2019 that is given in below lines:
- The candidates must have completed their 10th and 12th examination from a recognized education board of India.
- The applicants should have Indian citizenship/nationality.
- Students should have done UG program/Bachelor degree from any recognized university like private/government University.
- The candidates who belong to GEN and OBC have to cleared UG program with the minimum 50% marks.
- Those who are from SC/ST/PWD or reserved category need to pass UG program at least 45% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing their final year examination can also qualified to apply for online application form.
Age eligibility criteria:
- The applicant’s age should be 21 years or more then 21 years in the admission year.
Rajasthan PTET B.Ed. 2019 Exam Pattern
- There will be objective type question/ MCQ in the entrance exam.
- the exam duration will be minimum 180 minutes(three hours ) for completion of question paper
- There would be 200 questions in the Rajasthan PTET 2019 entrance exam.
- The candidates will be got 3 marks on per correct answer.
- There would be no negative marking scheme.
- The total question paper will be 600 marks.
Rajasthan PTET B.Ed. 2019 Application Form:
The Rajasthan PTET B.Ed. application form would have start in the month of January 2019. The Rajasthan PTET is stand for Pre Teacher Education Test, it is mainly conducted for the B.Ed. admission into the government and private colleges around the respective state (Rajasthan state). Every year MDSU conducts the PTET doorway test in favor of B.Ed. entrance in the offline mode. Suitable candidates must apply for the Rajasthan PTET entrance test.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 How to Apply
For the successful submission of Rajasthan PTET Online Application Form, applicants must follow the guidelines.
- Eligible candidates have to visit on the official page of Rajasthan University.
- Prior to candidates is required to /ensure their eligibility criteria of entrance application form.
- In the first interested applicants have to registration with the some required details such as applicants’ name, father’s name mother’s name, date of birth and e-mail id if requires.
- Than candidates would fill up the application form, be careful while filling the necessary details in the application form.
- After filling the form applicants need to upload their passport size photograph along with the signature.
- Now applicants is needed to pay application fee by online method (debit card/credit card and net banking or via E- Mitra of CSC Kiosk charge.
- The application form will be successfully submitted after paying the fee amount.
- The applicants are required to take a printout of application form for the future purpose.
Rajasthan PTET Application fee
For General category have to pay Rs.500/ – as application fee.
For OBC/SC/ST have to pay Rs.275/ –as application fee.
Rajasthan PTET B.Ed. 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of Rajasthan PTET B.Ed. 2019 will be soon released by the conducting authority. The availability of admit card would be via online mode on the official portal (www.ptet2019.net.) of the university. Following we are going to describing that “how to download admit card”
- Firstly candidates have to visit the university website.
- The candidates must have registration number and password to display the admit card, enter the same on the official website.
- Then candidates need to click on the download key and take a print out of admit card.
- The admit card is the necessary document to have by all an individual while going to appear entrance examination.
Rajasthan PTET Result 2019
- After accomplishment of entrance exam, the authority will announce the result.
- The candidates can check his/her entrance result through online mode by visiting the official website.
- Then candidates need to enter their examination roll number and date of birth/security code.
- Then click on the button which is related to download or check.
- Those who will have qualified in the entrance exam they would be invited for appearing in the counselling round.