Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions was conducted by Anna University. But from the previously few years, there have no entrance exams for taking admission in various engineering colleges. The candidates will take the admission on the basis of their class XII percentage. The candidates who are read the eligibility criteria will be eligible for the UG courses offered by the engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu. In this web page, we are providing the information about TNEA 2018.
TNEA 2018 Important dates (Tentative)
|Official notification will be published||May 2018|
|Application form will available from||May 2018|
|Last date for issue of application form||May 2018|
|Counselling will commence from||July 2018|
- The candidates must be belonging to Tamil Nadu state.
- Candidate must pass their class 12 th from the any authenticate state board. Candidates who are not belonging to Tamil Nadu state but they have done class 12th from the same state may also apply.
- The resident of Tamil Nadu, but they have passed their 12 th from schools situated outside the Tamil Nadu state are also eligible to apply.
- Central government employee’s children’s are eligible to apply for admissions without any barrier of whether candidates are the resident of the state. However, their parents or guardians have been serving in the state of Tamil Nadu for the last five years constantly. Such applicants are needed to submit a certificate in favour of this, given by the employer of his/her guardian or parent.
TNEA 2018 Application Form
- TNEA 2018 Application Form will be available through the online and offline mode.
- The candidates can get the online application form from the official website of the conducting body (Anna University) or may get the application form from TNEA designated centres.
- The eligible candidates will get the application form in May month tentatively.
TNEA 2018 Application Form Fee
By Online Mode:
The general candidates can get the application form by paying Rs. 500/-.
Reserved candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-.
By Offline Mode:
The general candidates have to pay Rs. 700/-
scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/other backwards classes have to pay Rs. 450/-.
TNEA 2018 Merit list
The candidates will get the admission totally on the basis of class 12th percentage. The candidates who have secured good marks in class 12th will be preferred. The final selection process of candidates for admission in various colleges will be totally based on merit list.
TNEA 2018 Counselling
The Anna University will conduct the TNEA Counselling 2018. The organiser will conduct the counselling process in July month. The allotment of seats is done at the time of counselling process. The officials will call/offered the candidates for counselling process as per their performance in the class 12th standard.
TNEA Admission 2018
The TNEA admission process 2018 will completion after the successful commencement of the TNEA counselling 2018. Candidates have to carry their allotment letter & documents during the TNEA Admission process. Candidates have to report to the official & pay the course fee and also complete the admission formalities.