UP Police Job 2018: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 SI, ASI, Constable Bharti Eligiblity, Physical Date, written Exam Date etc.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) will hold an examination for recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI), Constable, Police Inspector (PSI), Armed Officers, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Driver, Firing Officers, Lady Officers, and other various posts for both male and female candidates in Uttar Pradesh Police Job 2018. UP Police Recruitment 2018 shall be done on the basis of Physical Eligibility Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written and Medical Test. Only eligible candidates will appear for PET, PST and Medical Test. Read full article regarding UP Police Recruitment 2018 like Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018: Application Form, Important date and Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. ‘UPPRPB’ publishes the notification on its official website.
Note: The Tentative dates which will be provided in the bellow, shall be changed as per the discretion of UPPRPB.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Exam: Details
· Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB
· Post Name: Various SI, ASI, Constable (Male/Female)
· Exam Name: UP Police Physical Exam/Written Exam
· Notification: UP Police Recruitment 2018
· Mode of Exam: Offline
· Exam Date: Update latter
· Pay Scale :
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Status: Available soon at the official website
· Nationality: Indian
· Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
UP Police Job 2018 Exam: Important Dates
Official Notification Release date
Application Form Available from
Last date of submission of the application form
Admit card will issue
Date of Physical Exam
Written Exam Date
UP Police Job 2018: Posts & Participating
Total no of the post will be notified by the respective authority.
- Sub Inspector (SI)- Male and Female
- Police Constable Shipahi- Male and Female
- Police Inspector (PSI)- Male and women
- Armed Officers- Male and Female
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)- Male and Female
- Driver, Firing Officers- Male and women
- Lady Officers Male and Female
UP Police Job 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to full fill the below eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must 10th and 12 from any recognized university. For SI, ASI Candidates have a bachelor degree.
- The Applicant must be an Indian citizen. And also a domical of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Age Limit: The Age is different as post wise Basically Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 25 years. The Age relaxation will be provided to reserved categories as per the state government rules.
- Note: Physically Handicapped applicants are not eligible for this examination.
UP Police Job 2018 Application Form (Read Full Article)
Candidates can apply for UP Police Recruitment 2018 exam online only. UP Police Recruitment 2018 application form divided into 2 part namely “Registration Part” & “Apply Part”. In part 1, candidates need to fill required details and in the 2nd part, candidates have to pay the required application fee.
Mode of Payment: The candidates have to pay RS 200\- as Application Fees
How to apply
- The UP Police recruitment 2018 application form will be via online on the official website.
- Graduates and 12th passed will fill all personal and educational details in the application form.
- Except that, candidates now upload the recent scanned photo and signature in the Form.
- Final, pay the application fee by credit card, debit card or net banking.
UP Police Job 2018 Selection Procedure
UP Police Recruitment 2018 selection process divided into 3 steps:
1st Step – Physical Endurance Test (PET) and PST
2nd Step – Written Test
3rd Step – Medical Exam
After the commencement of the Physical and written test, the merit list will be made. And the Medical test will star, after the medical tests are commenced, candidates will be offered their appointment letter.
UP Police Job 2018 Admit Card (Read Full Article)
The Board will release admit card for UP Police Physical exam and UP Police written exam. The admit card will be released for download 15 days before the exam. The Admit card will not send by post, candidates can download the admit card from the official website of UPPRPB. Or candidates may also download their call letter from this website. The candidates must carry they admit card at the time of Bharti.
UP Police Job 2018 Cut Off (Read Full Article)
The Cut off is a minimum mark of any exam which candidates need to acquire in order to qualify the exam. Board will prepare the separate cut off marks for individual Male & Female candidates as well as categories candidates. The cutoff marks prepared on the basis of physical marks and written exam marks will be available on the board website.
UP Police Job 2018 Result (Read Full Article)
The authority will announce three results of UP Police Job 2018 Exam first for physical, second for written Test and third for Medical. The UP Police Job 2018 results will contain name and roll number of the individual who qualifies in the exam.