UPTET 2019 Application, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus- Every year UP State Education Board of Department conducts the Teacher eligibility test in the month October 2019. We are providing all important details and tentative dates regarding UPTET 2019. Like – Application form, Syllabus, Eligibility, exam date and admit card etc.
Uttar Pradesh State has been recently publishing the notification, UP State Education Board of Department has published a notification UP Test Eligibility Test for all eligible and interested candidates who are going to the government sector in Teaching fields. Therefore those of Uttar Pradesh (UP) may be applying the | UP TET 2019 Entrance Test Application form by online mode at official web portal site. upbasiceduboard.gov.in
online registration starts to click on below link———
UPTET 2019 Overview
- Name of Board: – Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board
- Exam Name: – Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
- Exam Known as:- UP TET 2019
- Exam Date- October 2019
- Status: – Available
- Application Mode: – Online
- Last Date Apply: – September 2019
- Admit Card: – second week of October 2019
UPTET 2019 Exam Important Dates (Tentative): –
|Online Application form Available||Second Week of September 2019|
|Online Application last date||अंतिम तिथि : 08/09/2019 (सायं 06:00 बजे तक)|
|Online Application Corrections||siptember 2019|
|Last Date to pay fee||अंतिम तिथि : 11/09/2019|
|UP TET Exam Date 2019||October 2019|
|Online Admit Card||Update soon|
|UP TET Exam 2019 Answer key||October 2019|
|UP TET 2019 Result||January 2019|
|Qualifying Certificate will reach at DIET||April 2019|
UP TET Eligibility Criteria 2019 (Read More)
Educational Qualification Educational Qualification –
|Type of vacancies||Qualification|
|Class 1 to 5th class||D.Ed. NTT, BTC, 2 years BTC Urdu, graduate degree or minimum a bachelor degree in elementary education from any recognised university / institute.|
|Class 6 to 8th class||Graduate degree along with D.Ed. having at list 45% marks or appearing in B.Ed. along with 50% marks or have a four-year special education diploma along with 50% marks from an authorised college/institute.|
Age limit- There is no age limit specified to apply for the candidate.
Application fee –
Candidates who want to apply UPTET 2019 Application fee must pay the application fees as mentioned in the notification. UPTET Application Fees will be pay through Challan of SBI Bank only.
The validity of Scorecard – UP education council will provide a scorecard to all qualified candidate after completion of UP TET 2019 and this scorecard will be valid till next exam.
How to apply UP TET Online Application Form 2019
- Candidates must visit the official website.
- See respective link and enter on ‘Online registration form
- Fill the complete application form and submit.
- Then, pay the application fees through challan or SBI I collect.
- After pay, the fee fills the form of the second stage of exam form.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature and finally submit the form.
- Take a printout of final application for future reference.
UP TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 (Read More)