As we know that UKSSSC UKSSSC has released a recruitment notification in the month of January 2017 to filled 1214 Vacancies of Assistant Teacher or Sahayak Adhyapak LT (Garhwal Mandal= 696 and Kumaon Mandal =518). Uttarakhand Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad is going to conduct the Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher Exam 2017 on 26 November 2017. Now all the appeared candidates are searching for the UKSSSC Admit card Assistant LT Teacher 2017. Here we provide all detail regarding Uttarakhand UKSSSC Admit card Assistant LT Teacher 2017 like Admit Card, Exam Date, Exam Center.
Admit Card Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher Exam 2017 important Date
|Examination Date||21 January 2018|
|Admit Card||Available Click here|
|Last date for submission of Application||31/03/2017|
Overview Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher Exam 2017
- Name of the organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
- Post Name: Assistant Teacher or Sahayak Adhyapak LT
- Exam Name: Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher Exam 2017
- Notification: Admit Card
- Mode of Exam: Offline Pen and Paper based
- Exam Date: 26 November 2017
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 with GP of Rs.4600
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Status: Available soon at the official website
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location: Uttarakhand
- Website: http://sssc.uk.gov.in
Syllabus and Exam pattern Uttarakhand UKSSSC Admit card Assistant LT Teacher 2017
Exam Pattern:- Group C Exam Pattern is as follows
- There will be Written Exam paper-based on Objective Type duration of exam is 2 hours carrying 100 Marks.
- There will be following subjects in this exam given under….
- General Knowledge & General Awareness.
- Related Subject according to Qualification.
- General Hindi
Uttarakhand Assistant Teacher or Sahayak Adhyapak LT Admit Card 2017
Admit Card for Post Code 87 will be available online on the official web site of the UKSSSC Group C to download at www.sssc.uk.gov.in. The Admit Card will issue for the UKSSSC Uttarakhand LT Assistant Teacher 2017 subjects are HINDI, ENGLISH, SANSKRIT, URDU, BANAGLI, PUNJABI MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE, PHYSICAL EDUCATION, SAMANYA, KALA, MUSIC, HOME SCIENCE, COMMERCE, For the of Uttarakhand Assistant Teacher LT written Exam 2017 Admit Card is a necessary thing to carry with themselves for candidates in the examination center. Without Admit Card candidates can’t enter the examination hall, So all the candidate who has appeared for the post code 87 can download their Admit Card from the given below link.
How to Download Uttarakhand UKSSSC Admit card Assistant LT Teacher 2017
- Firstly, candidates go to the official web site of UKSSSC (http://sssc.uk.gov.in)
- Search link relates to the Admit card for Uttarakhand Assistant Teacher LT (Post Code 87).
- Candidates need to entering Name and Date of Birth or registration number.
- Admit card will display on the system download it.
- Take a print copy of the Admit card.
- The admit card has contained all the essential details of the candidates and exam.
- The Admit card bring in the exam hall with them self
- Once the UKSSSC will be issued the LT Teacher Admit Card we will upload it here.